1. Class setup from FFXI
2. Flexibility of WoW's Interface (I mean the eye candy mods like cycircled, not the borderline cheat mods like dbm)
3. Character creation of CoX
4. EQ2 crafting system
5. EQ2's station exchange servers (seriously, i…
Hmm, an MMO to be a WoW killer would need the following things.
1. An established IP that can be turned into an MMO, something like a Kotor/Final Fantasy
2. A Class system similar to FFXI or FFT
3. A character creation system that gives yo…
1. Character Creation from City of Heroes/Villians, I don't want to see my twin every 2 hours.
2. Class/Character levels from FFXI, but add the features that this is based from in FFT.
3. Take the dual sided nature of WoW, I mean Horde/A…
Originally posted by Wolfenpride
Never play fftactics..but do you mean in the sense that you can freely switch between classes, or not have any classes at all and just skills?
If so, FFXI you are able to switch classes freely if you wish, though …
Originally posted by Nadril
Originally posted by cmackchase
Yep, my first post, and its a begging post.
I need an MMO to play, and ill list the ones ive played.
City of Heroes (Would restart this if i could buy the game cards from anywhere near me…