It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Indeed, however from what I have seen they are proving themselves with every passing month and it has been paying off.Thebeasttt said:Yeah they half assed the kickstarter and deservedly fell short as a result. Everyone is peddling their hopes and dreams on there, all with less jaded pasts than Brad. This is the bed they made, they'll just have to lay in it for now.
True but now that it hit steam you would be surprised how many people that haven't seen it.Slapshot1188 said:Who would be waiting for a trial... I mean it was literally free to download and play for years until a few days ago wasn't it?Scorchien said:So , for all those wanting a Trial .. it is coming ... from the dev
"We do plan on having a free trial, but I'm afraid I don't have a solid ETA for you on when that might be available."
I dont think it would be to far out
Some things I didnt like about PG:
1) The animal forms are a pain...They arent any fun and dont add to the enjoyment of the game
2) Fishing is terrible...Click on a crab or fish and thats fishing? really?
3) Worst game I ahve ever played for selling things...Instead of just putting one merchant in middle of town and letting you sell everything, you have to run to 20 different vendors trying to sell the specialty that only they will buy.
4) Graphics are subpar no doubt, esp in 2018.
5) Not enough content...The game has been in development for years and it hasnt added much content....It felt like if I played it hardcore I could get about a months worth of content out of it then Id be about done.
^) Overall its just not worth $40.
Literally everything they are doing is simply EQ lol. Honestly if that does appeal to you just go play eq1 or eq2 and have immense polished content to play for years as well. The animations are horrible, the effects are horrible, the character models bad, the combat god awful, standing their watching paint dry as your character repeated the same animation over and over again boring. Its just fail at so many levels because like i said if you want that EQ1 is there for you. I don;t see the point of recreating eq1 literally exactly if you are not going to modernize the game.
Each to their own but sorry spending 45 minutes killing trash humans with no shirts and spiders to get my self a piece of studded armor simply is about as uncreative and lazy retreading as it gets.
Love the concepts but you goto make it fun, its a visual medium and game first.
I think that is my biggest concern...TO people who never played EQ it would be a brand new experience but for many of us its a been there done that feeling......Also playing a new game that looks 20 years old is a hard sell in 2018 (or whatever year it releases.)