Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

tell me!!!

WtboneWtbone Member Posts: 5
tell me something about Rangnarok online? i don't know the game.

URD Rulezzzzz
Final fantasy rocks

URD Rulezzzzz
Final fantasy rocks

Comments

• UnicronUnicron Member Posts: 4

... The graphics realy look good, if you're into sprites with 3d backgrounds like me. The gameplay? Dissapointing enough for me to stop playing after two days image 

There are allot of people walking around usualy, and its realy busy at the town square, where u can buy numerous items of merchants. Which is a character class that, even when the player is offline, stays where the player left him/her to sell items.

combat system is like it usualy is, click on an enemy to attack, asign number buttons to items or spells.

BIG world map, compared to some other mmorpg's I've played. *cough* Priston Tale *cough*

It's up to you to decide if you like it, but if you ask me: don't play this game, dispite all the positive reactions.

• DeadThornDeadThorn Member Posts: 124

While the gameplay may not hold a candle to EverQuest or FFXI, it is reletively decent. The other players are rather nice, and very helpful. The graphics are incredibly cool, and the monsters range from disgustingly cute to creepy. The easy-to-use interface is also a hudge plus. All together a great MMORPG, but definatly more of a social game than a fighting game.

Here we go, the world is spining, when it stops, its just beging, sun comes up, we laugh and cry, so goes down, and we all die...-Samara Morgan "The Ring"

---------------------------------------
    People say I'm weird for being a proud Nerd. I say people are weird for being proudly normal. FREAKS!