Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Runescape tips

i play runescape, anyone have tips??image

I am a PYRO!!!

I am a PYRO!!!

Comments

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

Yeah, don't play it. image

There are probably some bots that people use to mine and crap.

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • UstiltsUstilts Member Posts: 3

LoL you can tell rathma has never played runescape, seeing as if he did he'd unsterstand why theres no possible way to have a working bot.

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

Would you like to take that up with my level 73 ?

Yes there is bots where you can automine, i have used them.

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • UstiltsUstilts Member Posts: 3
    Yea, i'll take that up with your lvl 73, stake drag meds?

• BigPeelerBigPeeler Member Posts: 1,270

ustilts ur a moron...

i too have played RuneScape (level 102 shared, 85 non-pure, level 68 pure) and i know there are still these kind of things in game... they've been in heavy use ever since RS had 4 server's...

ur obviously a total noob to the game so maybe u should learn a bit about it before acting like u know all... i bet u werent even around wen Musashi ruined the economy and dropped R2H's from 1.2mil

and yes i gotta agree with Rathma... not playing is probably tha best thing u can do... its a horrable attempt at an MMORPG and the only people who play it are little scamming kids who have never heard the term "MMORPG" in their life...

--------------------------------------

• scottasinscottasin Member Posts: 9
    how bout get rich stuff in it, what should i sell or do?? any good quests.  i'm only a lvl 6 though, pretty new.

I am a PYRO!!!

I am a PYRO!!!

• BigPeelerBigPeeler Member Posts: 1,270

the two top ways to get rich are fishing lobbies (can make ALOT per day if u know what ur doing) and mining/smithing... i prefer fishing lobbies tho...

alot of people take the PK route of getting rich tho but i find it less rewarding overall...

just go pick up a net/rod/cage/harpoon and start fishing... a couple hours a day and u'll b rich soon enough... just put all the lobs into certs and sell them 1k per cert

i try smithing but i can't find any rocks, and i don't know where a fish place is.image

I am a PYRO!!!

I am a PYRO!!!

dangit, a goblin killed me. i am restarting

I am a PYRO!!!

I am a PYRO!!!

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

look on the site, they have tutorials and maps and stuff.

• darkmandarkman Member UncommonPosts: 767

OF course there are "bots" in runescape, but they aren't bots. They are silly little macro programs, people think they are uber hacking, nope, just 3rd party programs that don't even use any part of the runescape source code whatsoever, these macro programs are very high in number in terms of creation, easy to create for people with good programming knowledge.

• heromsheroms Member Posts: 9
    i agree with everyone who said not to play runescape, after i played it, it sucked, it laggs and well not much to do there, so you level up and kill everyone and get rich and you the most powersfull person in the game......now what? NOTHING! the game is ****ing retarded image image 

no good MMORPG games are free ;)

no good MMORPG games are free ;)