Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

this game a MMORPGRTSFPS game?

from the look of the new strides they say they are taking to take away the auto atk button, and the explaination on the borderlands... will this game seriously be  every game type worth playing in one?

it looks awesome, hope they execute it how it sounds, i really hate being disappointed after getting hyped on a game.

for those that have no idea why i think its a rts rpg and fps in one.....

battle keep building - rts
advanced combat system (i hope) - FPS, or really a third person shooter, but ya get the point
and of course rpg is self explained.

Comments

• AelfinnAelfinn Member Posts: 3,857
    I think it could potentially be described that way, although they will probably stick with just MMORPG for the relative simplicity

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
    Hemingway

• b0rderline99b0rderline99 Member Posts: 1,441
    it also has RTS type stuff with the whole formation based group combat
  • airheadairhead Member UncommonPosts: 718
    what's the acronym for single-player-adventure game as well? SPA? (first 20 levels are single player right?)...
    MMORPGRTSFPSSPA ?  lol

• acidleakacidleak Member Posts: 33
    heck ya, make the title insanely long lol this has possibilities....

• OronweOronwe Member Posts: 23
    the first 20 levels?...thought it´ll be only the first 10 to adventure alone ....they posted that the tutorial is only for yourself, after that you join the big world where all happens....correct me if i´m wrong!

• airheadairhead Member UncommonPosts: 718

Originally posted by Oronwe
    the first 20 levels?...thought it´ll be only the first 10 to adventure alone ....they posted that the tutorial is only for yourself, after that you join the big world where all happens....correct me if i´m wrong!

I read first 20... unless it's changed since E3 preview...

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/setview/features/loadFeature/649/gameID/191
  • b0rderline99b0rderline99 Member Posts: 1,441
    deff 20
  • TehfuzzTehfuzz Member Posts: 45
    Yeah it is the first 20 levels, maybe you read "first 10 hours" or so, which is about how long they said, it would take to complete the first 20 lvls and move out into the world.

And i too am extremely hyped about the game, RPGs and RTS games are my favorite, and the fact that its a skill based real time combat RPG is all the better!
  • JackBauer24JackBauer24 Member Posts: 283
    I think its interesting that they put all those together.  I hope that this game is as good as it sounds I also hate being dissipointed after a big Hype. 
  • PureChaosPureChaos Member Posts: 839
    ok it comes out as a MMOARPGRTS Massively Multiplayer Action Role Playing Game Real Time stratagy