Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NEED MONEY

theklitmastatheklitmasta Member Posts: 31

So hard to get money on guild wars,

i am a lvl 8 necro/ele

if you are willing to give me a bit of money to buy materials to buy new armour i will invite you to guild which has gvg all time and wll be so greatful xD

Comments

• BentBent Member CommonPosts: 581
    LoL

If you think "earning" money is hard to do in GWs... I don't even have to guess what your guilds ranking must be.

• last_exilelast_exile Member Posts: 196
    There is no reason to get on these forums and ask for cash it is soo easy to get in gw i keep atleast 150k in my storage at all times and i only farm 2-3 times a week
  • emdtemdt Member Posts: 325
    dude, just loot run. explore some, loot some, sell some. u get money fast in this game.

---------------------------------------------
    *characters*
    Guild Wars
    -Danish Kokor-lvl 20 monk/mesmer
    -Ettarde Aoi- lvl 7 warrior/ranher
    Maple Story
    -Danish-lvl30 Hunter
    -kokore-lvl8 Mage
    Runescape
    -Lady Ettarde-lvl 58

• neuronomadneuronomad Member Posts: 1,276
    The above replies are correct.  Guildwars is easy to make gold in.  Heck even with low level characters you can usually make more money than you can sake a stick out unless you are just wasting money.  There isn't any durability or other cost like in other games.   

--------------------------------
    Currently Playing: Guild Wars 2 and Path of Exile

Quit: Eden Eternal, Wakfu, DDO, STO, DCUO, Sword 2, Atlantica Online, LOTRO, SWTOR, RIFT, Earthrise, FFXIV, RoM, Allods Online, GA,WAR,CO,V:SoH,POTBS,TR,COH/COV, WOW, DDO,AL, EQ, Eve, L2, AA, Mx0, SWG, SoR, AO, RFO, DAoC, and others.
    www.twitter.com/mlwhitt
    www.michaelwhitt.com