Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Mariner M.I.L.F.s"

KuzzleKuzzle Member Posts: 1,058

Ok, so my school's football team is called "The Mariners", right? Well, on monday, there were a bunch of new things up advertising the football team, since it's homecoming week. One of them said "Support our Mariner M.I.L.F.s!" in huge letters, then on the bottom said "(Man I Love Football!)"... I almost got a chuckle out of it. Anyway, it only lasted a couple days before, I guess, someone noted what a Milf actually is, because it was taken down on I think wednesday.

Just thought it was mildly comical. I wonder if anyone got in trouble?...

Comments

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    See your suposed to take a picture of these kind of things and posted on the internet. Now you runied your future on life. 

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• KuzzleKuzzle Member Posts: 1,058

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X
    See your suposed to take a picture of these kind of things and posted on the internet. Now you runied your future on life. 

I don't have a camera phone,(Or a basic cellphone, for that matter...) nor do I have enough pockets to carry around a digital camera. Plus, my "Shadow" would probably bug me about it... damn school.

But yeah, when I was making this, "It's too bad I didn't take a picture..." was floating through my mind. 

• SnaKeySnaKey Member Posts: 3,386

MILF from my MySpace Friends
    Female
    34 years old
    Jacksonville, ARKANSAS
    United States

Just thought I would share. ::::40::

myspace.com/angryblogr
    A Work in Progress.
    Add Me
  • KuzzleKuzzle Member Posts: 1,058
       Eww, cowboy hat...  We resently had a "Wild West" day at school. It was... ugly.