Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WOOT!

SlickinfinitSlickinfinit Member UncommonPosts: 1,094

Won 2nd place 512$$ !!! in the bet365 5k freeroll WOOOOT!

{(RIP)} SWG

Comments

• SlickinfinitSlickinfinit Member UncommonPosts: 1,094
    Right now I got 1.2 million chips with 13 people left I am in 4th lol I am tweaking out here lol

{(RIP)} SWG

• AnagethAnageth Member Posts: 2,217
    Stop posting here and concentrate!

No longer visiting MMORPG.com.

• KuzzleKuzzle Member Posts: 1,058
       Good luck, man! If you win, start up a candy shop... You could sell little jellies shaped like my avatar. You know, kind of blobby. Awesome...
    FINAL TABLE I AM 2nd place 3 mil chips lol Taxyou22 is my screen name there sorry I had to brag lol my friends on msn and xfire are all telling me to shuit up n play to lol.

{(RIP)} SWG

2 people left I am half of chip lead but 2nd pays 512$ so thats the least I already won !!!!!! WOOOOT

{(RIP)} SWG

2nd place 512$ for freeeeeee!!!!! damn I wish I won first but 2nd out of 10700+ is awsone!!!

{(RIP)} SWG

• KuzzleKuzzle Member Posts: 1,058

Originally posted by Slickinfinit

2nd place 512$ for freeeeeee!!!!! damn I wish I won first but 2nd out of 10700+ is awsone!!!

Use that $512 to invest in a picture with motion sensors in the eyes so that the eyes follow you around the room. Creep people out, or something... Anyway, congrats on 2nd place!
  • jinbobjinbob Member Posts: 73
    how much was 1st?

Originally posted by jinbob
    how much was 1st?

950$ and I gave up the lead with a badly timed bluff n didnt recover after that and the last hand was my k4 I went all in and he had 77 and I only hit my 4 but I am still happy as hell 512$ is awsome for free.  I am still on a high from the win lol need to get some beer !

{(RIP)} SWG

• cornoffcobcornoffcob Member Posts: 860

Originally posted by jinbob how much was 1st?
    950$ and I gave up the lead with a badly timed bluff n didnt recover after that and the last hand was my k4 I went all in and he had 77 and I only hit my 4 but I am still happy as hell 512$ is awsome for free. I am still on a high from the win lol need to get some beer !

I got some beer on me so... long distance CHEERS::::20::

I hope some day we can all put aside our racisms and prejudices and just laugh at people

Originally posted by cornoffcob

Originally posted by jinbob how much was 1st?

950$ and I gave up the lead with a badly timed bluff n didnt recover after that and the last hand was my k4 I went all in and he had 77 and I only hit my 4 but I am still happy as hell 512$ is awsome for free. I am still on a high from the win lol need to get some beer !

I got some beer on me so... long distance CHEERS::::20::

Just spent the last few hours on the cash tables up to 575$)), every saturday though I am in the 5k freeroll and outta about 15+ attempts I got a 2nd place finish which is awsome so anyone can win and it doesnt cost a dime to join! Nothing better than free$$ lol if ya see Taxyou22 or Slickinfinity on any poker site thats probably me lol.All in all I made an average 80+ dollars an hour playing poker today

{(RIP)} SWG

• XeximaXexima Member UncommonPosts: 2,697
    You should quit your job to become an online poker addict, that would be friggen sweet.  People would ask "what do you do for a living?" and you would say "im a gambler, biatch!"

Originally posted by Xexima
    You should quit your job to become an online poker addict, that would be friggen sweet.  People would ask "what do you do for a living?" and you would say "im a gambler, biatch!"

No bs I am up over 1k$ this month alone, I wont quit my job but its a fun hobby I really enjoy and sometimes it really pays off. Ever since I started with the freerolls and just keep playing tons of them I been doing alot better then when I was using my own $$. Hope to see a few of you in the next 5kfreeroll and if you want some info on tons of free$$ tourneys to many for me to list just PM me or ask and I give the best advice possible.

{(RIP)} SWG

• XeximaXexima Member UncommonPosts: 2,697

Originally posted by Xexima
    No bs I am up over 1k$ this month alone, I wont quit my job but its a fun hobby I really enjoy and sometimes it really pays off. Ever since I started with the freerolls and just keep playing tons of them I been doing alot better then when I was using my own $$. Hope to see a few of you in the next 5kfreeroll and if you want some info on tons of free$$ tourneys to many for me to list just PM me or ask and I give the best advice possible.

well.. you won't see any of us americans on there