Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is the best game PvP wise.....

What is the best game PvP wise and why? 

Comments

• MoongloMoonglo Member Posts: 101
    You forgot ....None of the above.

• AelfinnAelfinn Member Posts: 3,857

Dont you mean, what will be?

My vote Age of Conan, massive siege battles, mounted formation combat and a system that takes personal skill for once.

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
    Hemingway

• SnaKeySnaKey Member Posts: 3,386

None of those are out yet.

myspace.com/angryblogr
    A Work in Progress.
    Add Me
  • Coolguy20Coolguy20 Member Posts: 250
    Where the hell is world of warcraft: The burning crusade? BLoodelves VS nightelves, draenei VS tauren. DOod archlord sux ass, from what we know WAR will still have the same PVP concept as WoW as in no player looting, etc. AoC will flop.
  • GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    I think its quite funny you want to add WoW to the pvp list.

We only got to play Archlord so far, nobody played WAR or AoC, so nobody can tell.

best pvp game so far is still Lineage 2 imo.

• Squall15Squall15 Member Posts: 454

WAR of course! After seeing DAoC's success in PvP

• Coolguy20Coolguy20 Member Posts: 250
    Lineage II rofl, id take WoW over L2 any day.
  • Squall15Squall15 Member Posts: 454

Originally posted by Coolguy20

Yes, we know
  • GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Originally posted by Coolguy20

okay, cool. nobody cares because you didn't post what you like about game A and disliked in game B, but cool
  • JackBauer24JackBauer24 Member Posts: 283
    World of Warcraft.... theres a reason I did not put that on the list and yes i meant When or Which w/e you know what i mean lol.    I havnt seen what Archlord plays like and I was also wondaring which game out of thiose 3 will support the most PvP I.E. most ppl
  • JackcoltJackcolt Member UncommonPosts: 2,170
    AoC:

Massive sieges. Drunken brawls. Smaller skirmishes. Open PvP if enough demand for it. Twitch based combat and spellcasting.

Actually just read some of the interviews and concepts. I'm sure you find that AoC is the most promising.

• CleffyIICleffyII Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,440
    What will make AoC suck is that you need a $1000 upgrade to play the game.

Soooo I dont care if its a good game its a good game my computer can handle it just get a Dell
  • AngelboundAngelbound Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,437
    I am sorry but I do not consider one shotting and quick kills pvp, wow only offers those things sadly, real long massive battles with enormous strategy and skill is what true pvp is.
  • BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586

Originally posted by Jackcolt
    AoC:

Massive sieges. Drunken brawls. Smaller skirmishes. Open PvP if enough demand for it. Twitch based combat and spellcasting.

Actually just read some of the interviews and concepts. I'm sure you find that AoC is the most promising.

I would say AoC too if they come through with all these concepts. Lately games that have been coming out aren't really living up to their promises.

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!

• SamuraiswordSamuraisword Member Posts: 2,111
    EVE Online obviously.

• WolfjunkieWolfjunkie Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 985

Originally posted by Angelbound
    I am sorry but I do not consider one shotting and quick kills pvp, wow only offers those things sadly, real long massive battles with enormous strategy and skill is what true pvp is.

If i take my sword, and cuts someones throat.. I want him to die. Anything els would ruin the immersion.
  • Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977
    Eve Online, Eve Online or maybe Eve Online? Sorry but having my Gnome warrior killing unicorns just isn't my cup of tea.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

• TaramTaram Member CommonPosts: 1,700

Originally posted by JackBauer24
    What is the best game PvP wise and why? 

Ummm... none of the ones you have listed are released so err... why are you asking this?  It's a silly question.  Till they release they are all subject to change.  Heck, AOC and WAR aren't even in public BETA yet.

"A ship-of-war is the best ambassador." - Oliver Cromwell

• LordSlaterLordSlater Member Posts: 2,087

Well first of all non of the games you listed are even out yet so one can hardly judge them properly.

Also there is a limited list of games there, personally my favourate one is EvE online.

It has a very good PvP system in it, i wont get into details tho exept to say that the penalty system for the loser is almost 100%. And you can roleplay too if you want as most players roleplays it seems.

Wow ok guys i meant what do u THINK jesus ur picky lol. 
  • Stratus8Stratus8 Member Posts: 173
    I really cant pick Age of Conan cause its not released yet lol
    OMG i said what do u THINK THINK THINK THINK THINK THINK THINK jeezeeee
  • sacred_bandsacred_band Member Posts: 104

1. ive never played any of those

2. do you mean casual pvp like killing eachother for fun of political pvp to lower your enemies levels or take territory?

i voted for conan just because its the only one out of those with a new combat system, i maybe wrong but the other two ive just seen as money makers with no special gameplay features