Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yay

Just one more day until the release date. I cant wait. Where are they supposed to put the date, is it going to be on tv or the internet, some billboard in the middle of nowhere. Can somebody pleas tell me.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Comments

• zalvadorzalvador Member Posts: 29
    You are getting really weird. Are u just can't wait any longer, like me. :D

They will prolly announce it on the webpage. I will go to the webpage at 00.01 and press refresh, untill I see a date.. :D

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918
    heh, I would just wait until the evening if I were you, they probably won't be putting it up there until after they get back from the meeting at PAX, which will most likely be in the evening, best to check it on the morning of the 26th I think.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• kylecameron1kylecameron1 Member Posts: 240
    Im not that obsessed I just like to make people to think Im weird for some reason. Dont ask me, its a thing, of course not in real life, I have a repuatation that I have to keep to.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

• zalvadorzalvador Member Posts: 29
    I understand..

• kylecameron1kylecameron1 Member Posts: 240
    Thank you anyone but god, somebody finally understands me(kind of)

• XxkarateXxkarate Member Posts: 27
    This game is going to be the pwn.

SWG- Left after they ruined it
    WoW- Left after 2 years
    EVE- Left after three days
    Pirates of the Burning Sea will be the cure to my cancer.