Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a free mmorpg?

SBC3SBC3 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 372

Well I am here to help you out!  I myself have made a website just for searching for games fast and easy!  My site is still in testing stage and this is the first day it is released!  Its no fully done yet but still very useful!

In no way I am trying to stop all of you coming to MMORPG.com this site is great! I just made this site for all them people that ask for a new game ever week to go search for their dream game without anyone’s help or bother!

Link: http://www.thebigmmorpglist.co.nr/

Comments

• SBC3SBC3 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 372

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------Please leave feedback here for my site-----------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

• KomicKeeperKomicKeeper Member Posts: 15

Howdy!!!

This site is great!!! There are like a billion games on your list I've never heard of before!!! This site is unbelivably helpfull if you're searching for a game. Mabie put some links on the game titals, so that its easier to access the site.

Great Work!!!

• kevinsalkevinsal Member Posts: 27

some images would be good.

Someone please delete that sticky thread with the topic of Free MMorpg, its so old and it gives false information.

Thanks for the replys!  And yes right now I am working on links and images for all the games.  I will take me some time to get it all done, but it will be done!
  • evirusevirus Member Posts: 37

ditch the glowing text images

yellow on black is a little harsh on the eyes

what ever sound you got loading on the splash page, loose it

all helpful tips to make your site look less noobish

blah

So you are telling me you want it plain no loading music no glowing effects just text and a back ground? 
  • AngelboundAngelbound Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,437
    It is good info but you have no links what so ever, how are we suppose to find there websites and etc?
  • evirusevirus Member Posts: 37

yes(black background is ok but with the yellow text its rough on the eyes)... it looks worthy of geocities or something

blah

Originally posted by SBC3

Well I am here to help you out!  I myself have made a website just for searching for games fast and easy!  My site is still in testing stage and this is the first day it is released!  Its no fully done yet but still very useful!

In no way I am trying to stop all of you coming to MMORPG.com this site is great! I just made this site for all them people that ask for a new game ever week to go search for their dream game without anyone’s help or bother!

Link: http://www.thebigmmorpglist.co.nr/

As it says above "Well I am here to help you out!  I myself have made a website just for searching for games fast and easy!  My site is still in testing stage and this is the first day it is released!  Its no fully done yet but still very useful!"
  • SnaKeySnaKey Member Posts: 3,386

Originally posted by KomicKeeper
    Howdy!!!
    This site is great!!! There are like a billion games on your list I've never heard of before!!! This site is unbelivably helpfull if you're searching for a game. Mabie put some links on the game titals, so that its easier to access the site.
    Great Work!!!image

1. Please don't use your Multi Accounts to hype up your own site.
    2. Your site sucks, even if you're a 13yr old kid. It just sucks.
    3. I'm reporting this as spam.

Edit:
    4. Someone reported you before me.
    5. Please go away.

myspace.com/angryblogr
    A Work in Progress.
    Add Me
  • AngelboundAngelbound Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,437
    Yes and you asked for suggestions, I suggested links for the game info. I never said you were not going to putt hat on there but you never said if you planned to or not.
  • Squall15Squall15 Member Posts: 454

I like it

• Squall15Squall15 Member Posts: 454

Originally posted by Vendayn
    I like it, that eygptian look...but no pics or links=not for me...

Like he said, hes like testing it still and he already said that pics were coming

Originally posted by KomicKeeper
    Howdy!!!
    Great Work!!!

1. Please don't use your Multi Accounts to hype up your own site.
    2. Your site sucks, even if you're a 13yr old kid. It just sucks.
    3. I'm reporting this as spam.

Edit:
    4. Someone reported you before me.
    5. Please go away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only account I have on MMORPG.com is this one SBC3 so get it straight i di dnot make any other posts under any other account in this forum!  

And thank you for the people taht gave me ideas of how to make my site better.

And as of this being spam...  I made this site so people can go search for games their self and not have to ask people on this forum over, and over again... 

• fansedefansede Member UncommonPosts: 960
    I don't see anything on it. I hear the music though.
  • TheWarcTheWarc Member Posts: 1,199

Don't like it, untill you make a new template for drunk people so they don't pass out while viewing your site, I won't visit it anymore!

thats odd...
    As i said i took the advice from others im in works on better colors, ect.  Also So far i have half the list linked! after all is linked i will then update the list on the site then get pics for all then update again, and after that add the bookmarks so it will be alot easy to skip from sections.
  • MeonMeon Member Posts: 993

Originally posted by SBC3
    As i said i took the advice from others im in works on better colors, ect. Also So far i have half the list linked! after all is linked i will then update the list on the site then get pics for all then update again, and after that add the bookmarks so it will be alot easy to skip from sections.

It would be better if you added some other options for searching, eg. by genre, rating status...etc :)
    then again, so far so good. Although, like many said before, drop the colors, and get some new ones
    ::::09::

edit: maye, your gonna have to delete some forums. "alpha games" and "closed beta games" because talking in there would break NDA.

As of now I am working on a new look that I will try to have up by Monday!  It takes me a while because i am doing all this in HTML and Java...