Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Runescape Isint Bad

NobleLegionNobleLegion Member Posts: 38

Im Not Dissing Runescape Cause Most Of The mmorpg Players First mmorpg Was Runescape

So You Should Thank RS that It Got You Playin mmorpg

And If RS Wasint Your First mmorpg

GET OUT OF THE FORUMES AND DONT DISS THE GAME!!!!!!

Comments

• Shrimp10Shrimp10 Member Posts: 275

Apparently, according to the flamers they are wasting their time here in the forum to attempt to piss off us RS likers.   Well it isn't fucking working with me.   I'm laughing about it.  

Best MMOs - RuneScape and WoW
    Crappiest MMOs - Hero Online, SWG, DDO
    MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    ----

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117

Originally posted by Shrimp10

Apparently, according to the flamers they are wasting their time here in the forum to attempt to piss off us RS likers.   Well it isn't fucking working with me.   I'm laughing about it.  

Ya! Stand up for what you believe! Then mabey you'll have better experience running for 3rd grade president.

Originally posted by BobCrazyton

Ya! Stand up for what you believe! Then mabey you'll have better experience running for 3rd grade president.

If you look at my User Info I am from Britian, and therefore do not use 'grades'.   And I've had years of experience standing up for what I believe in, so don't try and diss it when you don't know what your going up against.  

MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    ----

If you look at my User Info I am from Britian, and therefore do not use 'grades'.   And I've had years of experience standing up for what I believe in, so don't try and diss it when you don't know what your going up against.  

Lmao...

It says you're 41, you can't even spell the name of your own country right and you said "diss". You're not 41, you're 14.

Lmao...

It says you're 41, you can't even spell the name of your own country right and you said "diss". You're not 41, you're 14.

So I'm 14 just because I know how to argue back to your smart asse comments?   No.

----

Lmao...

So I'm 14 just because I know how to argue back to your smart asse comments?   No.

Did I say that? No.

Lmao...

Did I say that? No.

No, you didn't, but you also didn't say why you think I'm 14, either.  

----

Ya I kinda did. That whole thing says why.

Well all the crap you post is kind of hard to descipher, so post why you think I'm 14 right now in a nice, detailled PARAGRAPHED post.  

----

Well all the crap you post is kind of hard to descipher, so post why you think I'm 14 right now in a nice, detailled PARAGRAPHED post.  

You're posts aren't exactly nice, detailed paragraphs ether. Nor did I say that one or any other ones were paragraphs ether. And I know you can read what I says since you keep replying.

You're posts aren't exactly nice, detailed paragraphs ether. Nor did I say that one or any other ones were paragraphs ether. And I know you can read what I says since you keep replying.

I know what I say isn't nice.   I don't intend it to be.   Why am I going to be nice to YOU?  

I actually space my text out a bit more so it's better on the eyes, I fail to see how you can deny that.  

I know I can read what your saying; that is kind of obvious to both me and you, really...

I put a little bit of effort into desciphering your crap posts so that I can keep up with the argument.   All in a fun day's work.

----

I know what I say isn't nice.   I don't intend it to be.   Why am I going to be nice to YOU?  
    I actually space my text out a bit more so it's better on the eyes, I fail to see how you can deny that.  
    I know I can read what your saying; that is kind of obvious to both me and you, really...
    I put a little bit of effort into desciphering your crap posts so that I can keep up with the argument.   All in a fun day's work.

When I say "nice" i mean "neat"...something like that.

You've said that already. I don't care and I didn't say anything about spacing.

My posts are crap? How?

When I say "nice" i mean "neat"...something like that.

You've said that already. I don't care and I didn't say anything about spacing.

My posts are crap? How?

-Whatever.

-i've said a lot of things already, and I've said a lot of things TOO MANY times.  

-Your posts are crap because you are always assuming that I give a shit about why you hate RS.   I'm fine with the fact you don't like RS, but what I'm not fine with is the fact that you seem to still want to argue, so I am also continuing the argument until you pack it in, as other flamers have done.   If you think you are any different from the previous flamers I've argued away, think again.   Because your exactly the same.  

----

-Your posts are crap because you are always assuming that I give a shit about why you hate RS.  
    -I'm fine with the fact you don't like RS, but what I'm not fine with is the fact that you seem to still want to argue, so I am also continuing the argument until you pack it in, as other flamers have done.  
    -If you think you are any different from the previous flamers I've argued away, think again.   Because your exactly the same.  

-Apparently you do since you keep replying.

-Didn't you say this was fun for you? If you didn't want to argue then you could have just left. And I'll "pack it in" when I get bored of arguing.

-Well, I'm probably the only flamer that continues on this long without acting like a complete idiot.

-Didn't you say this was fun for you? If you didn't want to argue then you could have just left. And I'll "pack it in" when I get bored of arguing.
    -Well, I'm probably the only flamer that continues on this long without acting like a complete idiot.

-Well your assumption was wrong.  

-Well, now I know that you are eventually going to get bored of arguing, so the fun isn't going to last much longer

-You are being a complete idiiot anyway by continuing this argument and bringing up topics against RS when you don't even like RS but have been spending too much time in the game's forum.

No sorry I'm arguing. I'm not on here for the sake of flaming or RS. I'm on here for the sake of the argument.

-Well your assumption was wrong.  

-Well, now I know that you are eventually going to get bored of arguing, so the fun isn't going to last much longer

-You are being a complete idiiot anyway by continuing this argument and bringing up topics against RS when you don't even like RS but have been spending too much time in the game's forum.

No sorry I'm arguing. I'm not on here for the sake of flaming or RS. I'm on here for the sake of the argument.

You have just ripped yourself again!   Pmsl, I'm literally laughing my asse off right now!   I've said many times before that by continuing this argument you are being an idiot, and you just said that you are here for the sake of the argument, therefore ripping yourself.

----

You have just ripped yourself again!   Pmsl, I'm literally laughing my asse off right now!   I've said many times before that by continuing this argument you are being an idiot, and you just said that you are here for the sake of the argument, therefore ripping yourself.

So now you decide when I'm an idiot? I also fail to see how I "ripped" myself. Sorry, you fail, go back to school.

P.S. ass doesn't have an "e" at the end.

So now you decide when I'm an idiot? I also fail to see how I "ripped" myself. Sorry, you fail, go back to school.

P.S. ass doesn't have an "e" at the end.

-You've been an idiot since you started the argument between me and you on this forum.   And of course you fail to see how you ripped yourself, seeing as you don't know what it means.

-Yeah, in America it doesn't; in Britain it does.   Surely you must know the British are different form the Americans...we have the 2 fingered gesture, you have the middle fingered one.

----

-You've been an idiot since you started the argument between me and you on this forum.  
    -And of course you fail to see how you ripped yourself, seeing as you don't know what it means.
    -Yeah, in America it doesn't; in Britain it does.   Surely you must know the British are different form the Americans...we have the 2 fingered gesture, you have the middle fingered one.

-Alright fine I'm an idiot. Whatever. But I guess that's the best argument you have against me. Don't worry most boys your age have trouble with making comebacks without sounding stupid.

-I never said I didn't know what it meant. But just to clarify, it means(as you would say) to "diss" yourself.

-Ya I knew you guys spell stuff differently but not ass. Whater, you learn something everyday.

-You've been an idiot since you started the argument between me and you on this forum.  
    -And of course you fail to see how you ripped yourself, seeing as you don't know what it means.

-Alright fine I'm an idiot. Whatever. But I guess that's the best argument you have against me. Don't worry most boys your age have trouble with making comebacks without sounding stupid.

-I never said I didn't know what it meant. But just to clarify, it means(as you would say) to "diss" yourself.

-Ya I knew you guys spell stuff differently but not ass. Whater, you learn something everyday.

-Describing yourself but directing it on another person is just stupid.

-Ok, you get the idea.  

-Actually we do spell asse different from you.  

----

Actually we do spell asse different from you.  

No shit?

• iampiemaniampieman Member Posts: 38
    Flamers are always trying to get  people like me and others who like rs to hate it quit it and pay $50 a month for something that lags is boring and  sucks all around

piepiepiepie i is master of pies!

• grenades69grenades69 Member Posts: 88
    "-Actually we do spell asse different from you. "

Actually, we don't. In the UK we spell it ass or arse. People please don't think this idiot represents Britain, all this guy represents is why most people don't like runescape, because of the idiotic and childish people like this who make up most of the community.
  • HomiesliceHomieslice Member Posts: 156
    Winner.....BOBCRAZYTON!!!!

Anyway yup this game sucks......

Ya heard

• hansolo580hansolo580 Member Posts: 1
    will mister britain just shut his pie hole! and i bet yer 14....runescape rules!image