Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

runescape:falling or rising?

2»

Comments

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117

Originally posted by Shrimp10
    -Why am I gonig to stop posting now in the middle of an argument that I'm enjoying?
    -I know I can do the same thing, but it is cleverer for you to it as you are the one that doesn't like RS.
    -I know I don't care about you think, I just find arguing with you fun.   So I'm not wasting my time, I'm enjoying myself.
    -I know it's a waste of your time because you are the one who doesn't like RS, and this is the RS forum.   This is not your territory, you don't like RS, so why not just fuck off and save yourself some time and effort? 

-I'm not talking about this argument. I'm talking about RS flames in general.

-You say my posts are hard to decipher? from "cleverer" (which isn't even a word) on is like trying to listen to a 2 year old talk.

-Who says I'm not enjoying myself?

-So you own this forum? Any game I don't play/like I don't have a right to post in? Oh please...

• Shrimp10Shrimp10 Member Posts: 275

Originally posted by BobCrazyton

-Why am I gonig to stop posting now in the middle of an argument that I'm enjoying?
    -I know I can do the same thing, but it is cleverer for you to it as you are the one that doesn't like RS.
    -I know I don't care about you think, I just find arguing with you fun.   So I'm not wasting my time, I'm enjoying myself.
    -I know it's a waste of your time because you are the one who doesn't like RS, and this is the RS forum.   This is not your territory, you don't like RS, so why not just fuck off and save yourself some time and effort? 

-I'm not talking about this argument. I'm talking about RS flames in general.

-You say my posts are hard to decipher? from "cleverer" (which isn't even a word) on is like trying to listen to a 2 year old talk.

-Who says I'm not enjoying myself?

-So you own this forum? Any game I don't play/like I don't have a right to post in? Oh please...

-I never said you were talking about the argument.   But what I did say still stands true.

-I am listening to a two year old talk, his name is BobCrazyton.

-Nobody did, but nobody said you are enjoying yourself either.

-I wish I owned this forum, but sadly I don't.   But I didn't say you don't have the right to be in the forum of a game you don't like.   What I said was what I've already said a million times, which is leave now and save your time and energy instead of using it on something you don't like.  

Best MMOs - RuneScape and WoW
    Crappiest MMOs - Hero Online, SWG, DDO
    MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    ----

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117

-I wish I owned this forum, but sadly I don't.   But I didn't say you don't have the right to be in the forum of a game you don't like.   What I said was what I've already said a million times, which is leave now and save your time and energy instead of using it on something you don't like.  

-How so?

-I've said why I'm in here before. I'm not going to repeat myself.

• Shrimp10Shrimp10 Member Posts: 275

Originally posted by BobCrazyton

-How so?

-I've said why I'm in here before. I'm not going to repeat myself.

-You are continuing to take the piss and argue with me in the forum of a game which you don't even like.

-Ooh yeah, your here because you want to state your opinion....well you have stated it, and I've heard it enough times so why not leave now?

Best MMOs - RuneScape and WoW
    Crappiest MMOs - Hero Online, SWG, DDO
    MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    ----

• DuraheLLDuraheLL Member Posts: 2,951
    Originally posted by WoWpwnsRS

Originally posted by godofwar69

RuneScape Will Be Falling Cause.............The Staff...I Said A$$ And I Got Banned For 5days
    Then There Acusing Me Of Tryin To Hacks PPls Account RuneScape Is Fun But The Other Free MMorpg Are Better Cause The Staffs Are Alot Better

Nuff Said

So according to you, RS is going to fall because they gave you a 5 day ban and then accused you of hacking?   Does the world revolve around you?   No, it revolves around NOBODY.   I've played nearly every other free MMO, and your not going to find a much better maker than Jagex (they actually talk to their players, and have a bit of humor).   RS is rising, one day it will be one of the most populated MMO's, yes.   I played WoW for 2 months and hardly ever got the same display of humor from Blizzard as I did from Jagex.

Just GTFO, STFU, and DIAF. Never say RS is better than WoW because a statement like that is pure shit, and you know it. No, it is declining and will NEVER become the most populated MMO. Also, maybe you had more serious GMs assigned to your realm? There is a GM on Azgalor that made references to gay people and sex and I laughed my ass off at his antics. So GTFO, STFU, and DIAF lamebrain. Also, I saw your post about your medical condition. Lol at you! Besides, tech support does not ned humor, maybe they take their job seriously? Whatever all the nonsence you people are babbling about. This comment you just posted shows the maturity of yourself. This will be reported.

$OE lies list
    http://www.rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=424&start=0
    "
    And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires" because *I* don't believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* saw is ******* vampires! "

• blah40000blah40000 Member Posts: 138
    you two are going back and forth and back and forth to get the last word so shut up and stay on topic please its annoying.

now my opinion is it will fall after rising a little but i plan to make it rise by raising an army of rs players to police the free worlds starting with world 68 please see my thread called "make free worlds a better place"(no quotes).

now that im done let this thread die please its just more cannon fodder for rs sucks/ rs rules wars.
  • meat_bag0meat_bag0 Member Posts: 94
    oh gawd dont get me started on the staff...im banned for someone else commiting offenses under my name? thats a joke...also...why does it  seem that they cant seem to make a sensible censoring system? thats ridiculous.... its clearly stated in the rules that the game is intended for 13+ so why censor the word butt? or crap for that matter? and it also states a person under 13 could play with a parent when it says that account sharing is against the rules? hmmm jagex seems lost and confused in a big scary world of better games...poor jagex...no one loves you because you suck...

*??)XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX(??*
    ?.•??.•*??)?.•*?*•.?(??*•.??•.?
    (?.•? (?.• MEAT_BAG0 •.?) ?•.?)
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

• core_forcecore_force Member Posts: 1
    a lot of people  obvioulsy havent learned to use the appeal forms they must not be very bright.... just sit and complain or do something about it.
  • murdera2k6murdera2k6 Member UncommonPosts: 474
    this game was good when it first started, it was mainly mature friendly players.....but now  the the lvl 80+ players are leaving because by then they realise the pointless grinding the have been doing for  the past couple of years, but loads more newer players are joining  mainly little kids. i reckon mroe people are playing runescape but its going nowhere. If jagex really wanna get RS going they got to get of Java and improve their graphics make it P2P to cover up costs and improve the game alot more.

"If they can make Penicillin out of mouldy bread, they can sure make something out of you," - Muhammed Ali

• Runny123Runny123 Member Posts: 177
    Runescape is a 10 year old playground.
  • wally1wally1 Member Posts: 7
    <<<<<so true a TEN year old playground couldnt have said it better myself.The graphics area a huge turn off all the things u have to do are kinda enoying but others have said it was good but sure u dont have to download it and its free so i u can have a quick go if u just want to check it out hope that helped you.Incase i dont see u later good morning good evening and good night hehe!!! tell me if u enjoy it on my poll
  • Red_JibutiRed_Jibuti Member Posts: 61
    wow has 8 million paying members . . .

\_

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
    _/