Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RuneScape-RISE OR FALL?

deaddknightdeaddknight Member Posts: 6
Is runescape rising or falling

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!
~Kevin~
~Silkroad oasis server~
~White_Diablo~

Comments

• grenades69grenades69 Member Posts: 88
    There's already a thread just like this, why did you make a new one?

• godofwar69godofwar69 Member Posts: 151

RS was a Cool Game I Missed It Then I Got To Pissed Cause High LvL Miners Where Taking All The Coal

And I Needed Money I Got About 500k 

From Coal Mining

Then Some Nerd Reported Me Then I Got Banned For 1Week

Some Idiots In The Game Bein Jaqex Pets There Telling On You

Thats Like 10Year Old Stuuf There I Would Only Report For Hacked Account Or Scamming Mybe....Bots

• Shrimp10Shrimp10 Member Posts: 275

Originally posted by godofwar69

RS was a Cool Game I Missed It Then I Got To Pissed Cause High LvL Miners Where Taking All The Coal
    From Coal Mining
    Thats Like 10Year Old Stuuf There I Would Only Report For Hacked Account Or Scamming Mybe....Bots

If somebody offended you, you would do the same with the report button.

And you do not have to start every word you type with a capital letter.   There really is no point.

Best MMOs - RuneScape and WoW
    Crappiest MMOs - Hero Online, SWG, DDO
    MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    ----

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117

Originally posted by Shrimp10

From Coal Mining

And you do not have to start every word you type with a capital letter.   There really is no point.

Mature people just put the person on ignore instead of being rats and crying to the gm's.

I find the second comment funny. You tell him not to make the beginning of every word capital yet you type in the big bold blue letters...there really is no point.

Originally posted by BobCrazyton

From Coal Mining

Mature people just put the person on ignore instead of being rats and crying to the gm's.

I find the second comment funny. You tell him not to make the beginning of every word capital yet you type in the big bold blue letters...there really is no point.

Actually mature people put the offender on their ignore list AND report them, as that is the right thing to do.   And there is a point in me using size 4 blue letters, as I have trouble reading the normal text on this forum.   And before you ask me how I manage to read everybody else's posts, I just enlarge the text.  

MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    ----

Actually mature people put the offender on their ignore list AND report them, as that is the right thing to do.   And there is a point in me using size 4 blue letters, as I have trouble reading the normal text on this forum.   And before you ask me how I manage to read everybody else's posts, I just enlarge the text.  

No, no, no...mature people put them on thier ignore list and move on. Not go crying to the GM's going "He called me a noob!"

No, no, no...mature people put them on thier ignore list and move on. Not go crying to the GM's going "He called me a noob!"

You can't complain to Jagex saying 'He called me a noob!', as you just type the name into the report menu and select the appropriate rule that has been broken; you don't actually get to leave a comment.   And mature people report the person as well as put them on ignore, as this is what will one day help to improve the community.   Jagex work very hard on RS, and they want to be imformed of rule breakers so they can do all they can to achieve perfection.  

----

You can't complain to Jagex saying 'He called me a noob!', as you just type the name into the report menu and select the appropriate rule that has been broken; you don't actually get to leave a comment.   And mature people report the person as well as put them on ignore, as this is what will one day help to improve the community.   Jagex work very hard on RS, and they want to be imformed of rule breakers so they can do all they can to achieve perfection.  

No, a good way of fixing the community is not to get rid of them all. It's to IGNORE the bad ones until they decide to clean up their act so people aren't playing by them selves.

No, a good way of fixing the community is not to get rid of them all. It's to IGNORE the bad ones until they decide to clean up their act so people aren't playing by them selves.

So to clean up the community you need to add every immature git in RS to your ignore list and hope they pack it in and learn from their mistakes?   You MUST be joking.   The way to clean the community is to get the message across that we don't want immature people in the community by issuing bans etc, because the ignore list is going to teach them nothing.  

----

So to clean up the community you need to add every immature git in RS to your ignore list and hope they pack it in and learn from their mistakes?   You MUST be joking.   The way to clean the community is to get the message across that we don't want immature people in the community by issuing bans etc, because the ignore list is going to teach them nothing.  

No, you need to IGNORE them. Just put the ones on your ignore list that act up constantly and the rest just ignore mentally. But I get what you're saying. Report them if they continue to harass you just for the purpose of harassment even after you've put them on ignore.(like making alts)

No, you need to IGNORE them. Just put the ones on your ignore list that act up constantly and the rest just ignore mentally. But I get what you're saying. Report them if they continue to harass you just for the purpose of harassment even after you've put them on ignore.(like making alts)

Yes, you do need to IGNORE them, but a clever thing to do is report them so that they recieve a punishment for what they have done.   How are you going to report them for continuously pissing your off if they are on your ignore list?   Putting them on your ignore list means you can't report them, as you hear nothing that they say.  

----

-Yes, you do need to IGNORE them, but a clever thing to do is report them so that they recieve a punishment for what they have done.  

-How are you going to report them for continuously pissing your off if they are on your ignore list?   Putting them on your ignore list means you can't report them, as you hear nothing that they say.  

-For what they have done? They call a moron a moron and now they have to be punished? I don't think so.

-If you can't hear what they're saying then mission accomplished, right? Plus I said making alts. Which means making an alt and then PMing you just to piss you off.

-Yes, you do need to IGNORE them, but a clever thing to do is report them so that they recieve a punishment for what they have done.  
    -How are you going to report them for continuously pissing your off if they are on your ignore list?   Putting them on your ignore list means you can't report them, as you hear nothing that they say.  

-For what they have done? They call a moron a moron and now they have to be punished? I don't think so.

-If you can't hear what they're saying then mission accomplished, right? Plus I said making alts. Which means making an alt and then PMing you just to piss you off.

-Yeah, I think so.

-No, not being able to hear them is not mission accomplished, as you are only helping yourself and the offender is learning nothing from it.   If they get banned they are going to feel bad about what they did and improve their attitude.  

----

-Yeah, I think so.
    -No, not being able to hear them is not mission accomplished, as you are only helping yourself and the offender is learning nothing from it.   If they get banned they are going to feel bad about what they did and improve their attitude.  

-So if player 1 acts like a moron and gets called a moron by player 2, because player 1 WAS acting like a moron, player 1 has to go crying to the gm's? No.

-If you and a ton others ignore them then they're ganna realize they're idiots and clean up their act. If they get banned they're not ganna feel bad. They're just going to be mad that they got banned and stop being an asshole because they don't want to get banned again. Not because they feel bad.

-Yeah, I think so.

-So if player 1 acts like a moron and gets called a moron by player 2, because player 1 WAS acting like a moron, player 1 has to go crying to the gm's? No.

-If you and a ton others ignore them then they're ganna realize they're idiots and clean up their act. If they get banned they're not ganna feel bad. They're just going to be mad that they got banned and stop being an asshole because they don't want to get banned again. Not because they feel bad.

-No, player 1 is unlikely to report player 2 for calling him a moron, he is most likely to argue back.

-Cleaning up their act because they don't wan't to get banned again is good enough.  

----

-No, player 1 is unlikely to report player 2 for calling him a moron, he is most likely to argue back.
    -Cleaning up their act because they don't wan't to get banned again is good enough.  

-Which is player 2's mistake is he decides to not ignore him.

-Exactly.

-Which is player 2's mistake is he decides to not ignore him.

-Exactly.

-If we make it so that player 1 is the nice and honest RS player walking around doing his normal everyday RS stuff, and player 2 the moron going round insulting people and spending time on stuff that they don't even like, then I am the perfect match for player 1 and you are the perfect match for player 2.   You have made a big mistake by carrying on this argument, you have made a big mistake by even staying in this forum.

-Yeah, I'm glad we agree on that.   But why are we still arguing about it?   Oh yeah, because you keep bringing it up...

----

-If we make it so that player 1 is the nice and honest RS player walking around doing his normal everyday RS stuff, and player 2 the moron going round insulting people and spending time on stuff that they don't even like, then I am the perfect match for player 1 and you are the perfect match for player 2.  
    -You have made a big mistake by carrying on this argument, you have made a big mistake by even staying in this forum.

-Yes, because I came in here going "RS SUX!!!!! NE 1 HOO PLAYZ RS IS A NOOB N A 8 YO KIDDY OLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!"

-Why? Are you going to beat me up or something? Is my entire family going to be killed because I feel like arguing with you?

Lol, not really, but if I knew you in RLF, you don't want to know how you would end up after a fight....

Oooo big though guy on the interwebz! Take a pic of your muscles big guy!

Lol, not really, but if I knew you in RLF, you don't want to know how you would end up after a fight....

Oooo big though guy on the interwebz! Take a pic of your muscles big guy!

Hmm no because I wish to maintain complete privacy thank you very much!   But seeing as you are the one who suggested the idea, why don't you picture yourself and show it to me.  

----

-Hmm no because I wish to maintain complete privacy thank you very much!  

-But seeing as you are the one who suggested the idea, why don't you picture yourself and show it to me.  

-No it's because you're a skinny pale white boy. Who is NOT 41 but is accually 14.

-Pfft, I asked you first. I ain't giving you pics of me until I get pics of you. I'm also not the one trying to act tough on the internet. Plus I don't have a digital camera...

-Hmm no because I wish to maintain complete privacy thank you very much!  
    -But seeing as you are the one who suggested the idea, why don't you picture yourself and show it to me.  

-No it's because you're a skinny pale white boy. Who is NOT 41 but is accually 14.

-Pfft, I asked you first. I ain't giving you pics of me until I get pics of you. I'm also not the one trying to act tough on the internet. Plus I don't have a digital camera...

-Prove it.

-Neither of us are getting pics then.   I act tough on the Internet because I AM tough on the Internet.   If you don't know that then you are REALLY thick...I would have given in by now if I wasn't 'tough on the Internet'.  

-You probably don't have a digital camera because your too stupid to use one, let alone connect it to a computer and upload the pictures off it.  

-Give me a pic and I can.

-You said you'd wreck me in a fight. That's not acting internet tough. That's hiding behind a comuter screen acting tough.

-Nice and mature comeback...I DEFIANTLY know you're not 41 now.

• sparky7483sparky7483 Member Posts: 159
    How come every single freakin thread in here has some sort of argument between Shrimp10 and BobCrazyton?

Life is full of choices--dont make RS one of em
    ----------

• BradstarBradstar Member Posts: 5

was really enjoyin this game but theres some ppl in this game that really were the greatest......of noobs that is....total idiots they were heres my story...

i was just sittin there mindin my own business fishin in fishing guild until some freakin sourpuss comes outta nowhere and starts dissin me i was like OMG! cant a guy just fish without being annoyed! and he just keeps dissin me... listening and laughin my butt off at his lame and sucking comments that he made then....he really did it....he dissed my dad who was well deceased...so i got up stood up to his face and flipped my lid! and then he just keeps dissin me  quietly listening... then he finally leaves i was like AT long last! the nightmare is over muahahahahhahahaha!!! and so then i asked what was his problem...and he some guy just replied..he had just got his dharoks set and was really happy i was like What......and then laughed my butt off almost in tears then...i realised he had reported me....what a nooblet.. and then was muted........for life! i could no longer speak to friends or not even sell items on the forums so i quit and someday....someday ill get back on jagex!