Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

An alternative to Runescape

HomiesliceHomieslice Member Posts: 156
Runescape is a fun game, but it gets boring and its like "crack" so i've started playing AO (anarchy online) Its free, u can dowload it off the internet

just a suggestion instead of playing RS

Ya heard

Comments

• dude990dude990 Member Posts: 60
    I'm with Homieslice, this game is crap, But instead of playing AO (anarchy Online) play something better :P Star Wars Galaxies
  • Shrimp10Shrimp10 Member Posts: 275

Ffs how many times do I have to say this in my life...

This game is only crap in your opinion.   Not everyone thinks it is crap, as they all have their own opinions.   It seems the mass of the crowd has the same opinion as you, but the truth is, it changes nothing.   A lot more people have started to play recently, so basically you have failed.   Yes RS does get boring for some people, but not for everyone.   AO is a good free game, but there's no need to bash this game and try to push everyone off to AO when not everybody here hates RS.

Best MMOs - RuneScape and WoW
    Crappiest MMOs - Hero Online, SWG, DDO
    MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    ----

• Dark0987Dark0987 Member Posts: 1
    yes,even though some people may think it as boring,other people may not think the same way
  • godofwar69godofwar69 Member Posts: 151
    Is Thrones Of Choas A Good Game? Its Just Got Out

Soemone posted a site on this forum that has a good list of free MMO's on it.  

http://www.pwnzgaming.com/

Ah, I got it.  

Ffs why does my rating drop all the time....lol.

MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    ----

• DeletedAcctDeletedAcct Member Posts: 883

Originally posted by godofwar69
    Is Thrones Of Choas A Good Game? Its Just Got Out

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!! Oh, wait. You were serious?!?

• Falconv700Falconv700 Member Posts: 10
    Why fight over it guys? why not just say that, runescape is good but i'm changing games? it's that simple to say something without annoying the public!     So lighten up!
  • Falconv700Falconv700 Member Posts: 10
    Listen... runescape is lame in your opinion, but can you answer a simple question? why do you flame the game? tell me what it acomplishes! tell me how rs will change for you just cos ur complaining! if you can answer that without saying something stupid, then i'll give in to you! ...go on try it...
  • iampiemaniampieman Member Posts: 38
    everyone has there own opinion like he said you think its crap i dont thios is a great game but i do have to say there are better games not much better though now look at the phsyco!

piepiepiepie i is master of pies!

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117

Originally posted by Shrimp10

This game is only crap in your opinion.   Not everyone thinks it is crap, as they all have their own opinions.   It seems the mass of the crowd has the same opinion as you, but the truth is, it changes nothing.   A lot more people have started to play recently, so basically you have failed.   Yes RS does get boring for some people, but not for everyone.   AO is a good free game, but there's no need to bash this game and try to push everyone off to AO when not everybody here hates RS.

No...runescape is pure crap...it's the ESSENCE of crap.

And FYI any game is better than runescape.

• patheospatheos Member Posts: 1,148

I knew that what he posted was his opinion...i didnt need you to tell me that...again for the how manyith time. We realise its just his opinion and that you opinion is the opposite of his....cool.

Originally posted by BobCrazyton

No...runescape is pure crap...it's the ESSENCE of crap.

And FYI any game is better than runescape.

Only in your opinion.   And your immature little mind still won't accept that.  

----

No...runescape is crap.

No...runescape is crap.

No...only in your opinion.   You are STILL not accepting it, which shows how much of a nice person you are.  

----

No...runescape is crap.

No...only in your opinion.   You are STILL not accepting it, which shows how much of a nice person you are.  

I know...not liking a game is SO evil...and I guess YOU'RE not accepting that not everyone likes RS and thinks it's crap.

No...runescape is crap.

I know...not liking a game is SO evil...and I guess YOU'RE not accepting that not everyone likes RS and thinks it's crap.

As I've stated COUNTLESS times on this forum, I can accept people's opinions.   I understand that there are people who think the game is crap, and I am not trying to insist that it is the best game ever at all.   You however are trying to insist that it is crap, but that is only your opinion, not myne.  

----

As I've stated COUNTLESS times on this forum, I can accept people's opinions.   I understand that there are people who think the game is crap, and I am not trying to insist that it is the best game ever at all.   You however are trying to insist that it is crap, but that is only your opinion, not myne.  

Oook? Then why don't you let all this be?

Oook? Then why don't you let all this be?

The same can be said to you!   You are the RS hater, I am the RS liker, I am the one who truly belongs in this forum.   And I know we both have equal rights to be here, but why waste your time arguing with me when you can be off doing something that's better in your opinion?   I have nothing against that, so why not leave this forum now?  

----

The same can be said to you!   You are the RS hater, I am the RS liker, I am the one who truly belongs in this forum.   And I know we both have equal rights to be here, but why waste your time arguing with me when you can be off doing something that's better in your opinion?   I have nothing against that, so why not leave this forum now?  

Then why aren't you off playing runescape right now? And I post here because it's a forum.

Then why aren't you off playing runescape right now? And I post here because it's a forum.

I am playing RS right now.   I'm doing two fun things at once.   And everybody who even visits MMORPG.com knows that it's a forum...

----

-I am playing RS right now.   I'm doing two fun things at once.  

-And everybody who even visits MMORPG.com knows that it's a forum...

-You're replying too much for you to be playing RS. Oh but I forgot, RS's combat just requires you to click once. But you know that already.

-Apparently you don't since you asked why.

-I am playing RS right now.   I'm doing two fun things at once.  

-And everybody who even visits MMORPG.com knows that it's a forum...

-You're replying too much for you to be playing RS. Oh but I forgot, RS's combat just requires you to click once. But you know that already.

-Apparently you don't since you asked why.

-I am currently fishing on RS, which doesn't require much effort.   And I am a fast typer anyway, so anything that is said to me either on here or on RS I can reply to quickly.

-No I didn't ask why.  

----

-I am currently fishing on RS, which doesn't require much effort.   And I am a fast typer anyway, so anything that is said to me either on here or on RS I can reply to quickly.
    -No I didn't ask why.  

-Which is of course?...That's right repetitive.

-Ya you did. You asked why I posted here and I said "because it's a forum".

-No I didn't ask why.  

-Which is of course?...That's right repetitive.

-Ya you did. You asked why I posted here and I said "because it's a forum".

-Do I care if fishing is repetitive or not?   No.   Did you ever think that fishing isn't just standing there and watching your character dip a harpoon into the water?   No, there are people around to talk to and have friendly conversations with, which is very easy in the higher level areas.  

-Asking why you are wasting your time posting here is not asking what a forum is.   There is a difference between the two.

----

-Do I care if fishing is repetitive or not?   No.   Did you ever think that fishing isn't just standing there and watching your character dip a harpoon into the water?   No, there are people around to talk to and have friendly conversations with, which is very easy in the higher level areas.  
    -Asking why you are wasting your time posting here is not asking what a forum is.   There is a difference between the two.

-Which proves that upping skills is repetive. Conversations aren't part of the skill grinding process anyway.

-No one ever asked what a forum was. You asked why I was here and I said, once again, "because it's a forum".