Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lets see all you RS haters make something that good for 5$ a month

evilbob13evilbob13 Member Posts: 23

This is to any1 who hates RS. I want to see you make a game at home that has hundreds of items. Lots of quests and skills. Make just as many places and things to do. See if you dont appreciate it then. But until then lay off. You say the community is just a bunch of people callin each other noobs. But what are you doing, just sitting around complaining about it for nothing. I also wanna see you get as many members, and servers.

Comments

• Shrimp10Shrimp10 Member Posts: 275

Your right man.   Lets see all you RS hating noobs take Jagex on!

ANYONE WHO HATES RS HAS NOT PLAYED IT PROPERLY, THAT IS THE TRUTH.

Best MMOs - RuneScape and WoW
    Crappiest MMOs - Hero Online, SWG, DDO
    MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    ----

To those who actually vote in the poll:

Graphics: Free, Java, nothing much to say in defence here.

Sound: Same as graphics.

PvP: Not too bad as recently Jagex balanced out the triangle (well not really, but just made it a lot fairer, mages still have the upper hand).

PvE: ...Not bad.

Time Consumption:  RS is a game that you cant just sit at for 20 minutes and complete.   It requires a lot of effort to build your character up and become a higher ranked player in the game.   And the more addicting it is, the more money Jagex make

Other:   Quite a few things could come under this, I suppose.   The community won't improve until the game either closes off f2p or there is a completely new version (RS3) that is sold in shops.   So the community is something you should just accept.   Scamming, you can get used to, and it isn't as common on members worlds.   Hacking is easily avoidable, just make your pass hard lol.   Just because you hate RS doesn't mean you can come to this forum and telll the millions of people who DO like it to get a life.   We will only rebel.  

The combat system, yes needs improving, but Jagex are thinking about that as we speak, as a Jagex mod recently said on the forums that they were thinking about making the skills go higher than 99.   I'm not sure what else bugs you about RS in your warped little minds, but please don't complain here.  

MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    ----

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117

Originally posted by Shrimp10

It still sucks.
    PvP: Not too bad as recently Jagex balanced out the triangle (well not really, but just made it a lot fairer, mages still have the upper hand).
    PvP sucks.(Not pvp in general)
    Are you kidding me?
    Time Consumption:  RS is a game that you cant just sit at for 20 minutes and complete.   It requires a lot of effort to build your character up and become a higher ranked player in the game.   And the more addicting it is, the more money Jagex make
    There's a difference between a boring grind and effort.
    Other:  Hacking is easily avoidable, just make your pass hard lol.   Just because you hate RS doesn't mean you can come to this forum and telll the millions of people who DO like it to get a life.   We will only rebel.  
    Keyloggers? And yes it does mean I can come to these forums and bash it. Why? Because I can. Lol, rebel...you runescape kiddies make me laugh.
    The combat system, yes needs improving, but Jagex are thinking about that as we speak, as a Jagex mod recently said on the forums that they were thinking about making the skills go higher than 99.   I'm not sure what else bugs you about RS in your warped little minds, but please don't complain here.  
    WOOT LETS GRIND SOME MORE!!! THIS TIME WE CAN GET...100!!!!
    And I doubt they give a shit about this game.

Originally posted by BobCrazyton

It still sucks.
    PvP sucks.(Not pvp in general)
    Are you kidding me?
    There's a difference between a boring grind and effort.
    Other:  Hacking is easily avoidable, just make your pass hard lol.   Just because you hate RS doesn't mean you can come to this forum and telll the millions of people who DO like it to get a life.   We will only rebel.  
    Keyloggers? And yes it does mean I can come to these forums and bash it. Why? Because I can. Lol, rebel...you runescape kiddies make me laugh.
    WOOT LETS GRIND SOME MORE!!! THIS TIME WE CAN GET...100!!!!
    And I doubt they give a shit about this game.

Graphics:   Whatever you want to think.

PvP and PvE: Whatever you want to think also.

Time Consumption:   I sort of knew that ages ago.

Other:   I'm glad us RS players make you laugh, because you RS haters make me laugh.   We are getting fun out of this both ways.  

----

Other:   I'm glad us RS players make you laugh, because you RS haters make me laugh.   We are getting fun out of this both ways.  

Oh my god you are so cool!
  • TamalanTamalan Member Posts: 1,117
    Hey Bob, looks like you found a new 'buddy' after Joels departure :)

Originally posted by Tamalan

It's the only way I can continue on without killing myself...

Originally posted by BobCrazyton

Originally posted by Tamalan
    It's the only way I can continue on without killing myself...

You never know, you might be better off killing yourself instead of coming to this forum

----