Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BD job change quest trouble

devilsindevilsin Member Posts: 43

Ok since all the recent posts have been about bots heres a nice change  .

Anyway, I am having A LOT of trouble finding the Sucubus Queen in Mithril Mines for the lvl 35 "Trial Of the Challenger" quest. Ive been wondering in MIthril Mines for about 2 hours now and came in from one side and exited through the other  and I didnt see any queen. So could someone tell me maybe some landmarks where she spawns, like what mobs should i expect to see or maybe the exact way to get there . My friend told me she spawns somewhere near the big bridge with a pool below it but i couldnt find her so any sugestions where i should look?

And I already looked at the guide on stratics.com but its just too broad in terms of the location of the queen.

Comments

• GalaxiacelesGalaxiaceles Member Posts: 154
    Not sure if this was the same mob when I did my SWS quest, but it probably is. I do recall
    it was at the very very very bottom of the entire dungeon. How do you get there? Luck.
    Why that place is so big I have no idea why.

• devilsindevilsin Member Posts: 43

yep SWS do the same first quest as BD. Does the queen always spawn in the same spot cause i just entered the mithril mine from one entrance and exited through another, meaning that i ran through the whole dam thing?

do you remember what mobs were near the queen like was it anywhere near those golems or sucubus pilfos? is it before or after that round crater thing room? 

• PraorPraor Member Posts: 519
    I was reading that Mithril Mines is the largest dungeon in the game,its over on Elmore I think ,I wonder what lvl the mobs go up to

Waiting on Guild Wars 2

• KharmedKharmed Member Posts: 101
    It's good for people between 16-23. If you see running dwarves with D grade gear. There bots/farmers who go spoil on of the rats (22) which spoils coarse bone powder.