Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I have question

PibblePibble Member Posts: 285
I think I want to buy GW Factions. But when I buy the CDs at store, for €39, is that the only thing I pay? Or do I also need to pay when I register a account or something, then I would pay for the CDs and for a account.

Comments

• BentBent Member CommonPosts: 581
    All you need is a un-used key.  In the USA the key will come with a Box purchase.

• You can buy campaign keys from the online store if you have a PlayNC account linked to you client login, with just the client download.  Its the same as buying a boxed set except for the books in the box.  I am unsure if nightfall will iniitially be avaiable this way.  I hope so as its the most convient to me.

• VGJusticeVGJustice Member Posts: 640

This game is a one time purchase much like a standard console game. Once you buy the Retail Key, either by buying a box from a store or by getting one online, you don't ever need to give anyone any more of your hard earned money.

Well, unless you become a rabid fan like me in which case you end up buying all the extra chapters too, lol.

--~~--
    Play Guild Wars? Go here - http://gw.gamewikis.org/wiki/Main_Page
    And go here for the new official Guild Wars Wiki! http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Main_Page

• PibblePibble Member Posts: 285
    So if I buy the box in a store, the key to create a account will be inside? That's what I guess...

• DookzDookz Member UncommonPosts: 562
    Ignore the above post. 

Playing now: Cities: Skyline / Ori and the Blind Forest / Banished

Originally posted by hukai520
    LoveGameNow is an on-line specialized remittance website dedicated to getting you,our customer, FFXI virtual currency (Gil), along with many other games, at a low cost! Our supported games are:

power leveling
    Anarchy Online
    Auto Assault
    City of Heroes
    City of Villains
    Dark Age of Camelot
    Dungeons and Dragons
    EVE Online
    EverQuest
    EverQuest 2
    Final Fantasy XI
    Guild Wars
    Lineage 2
    Maple Story
    Ragnarok Online
    RF Online
    Rose Online
    Second Life
    Star Wars Galaxies
    World of Warcraft - EU
    World of Warcraft - US
    power leveling

You maybe asking yourself, how do I know that I can trust this, as I did when I first bought from him. But I give you my 100% promise that this is a safe source of buying, and if for any reason it is not then I will give you back triple what you originally paid.

All you need to do is just go to the website, see what it’s about and find out that really, this is truly an honest source.
    All of the games to the left are supported; if you play any of these games you can purchase currency.

The website is: www.lovegamenow.com, go there and see for yourself what an amazing opportunity this is.

LoveGameNow offers a market for the trade game currencies between you and other gamers and developers. Many game players and developers support us to provide you with the cheapest prices. We always provide you with the best prices so that you can gain the most benefits from us. If you can find a legit seller whose prices are cheaper than ours, we will match it.

Our specialty is to make a long-term relationship among MMO game players. Along with meeting the demands of game players by buying, selling and trading in-game currencies and items, LoveGameNow provides players with fast transactions, 24-hour customer service and payment security guaranteed.

LoveGameNow is absorbed in improving services for game players and gaining a more enjoyable gaming experience. We believe that trust is the fabric to our success and the loyalty to our customers. Once you come to our website for the first time, you will keep coming back to it every time. Our mission is to provide the game currencies and items for you with a fast and friendly delivery and also in a safe and enjoyable environment. Our goal is to be one of the world's leading providers in value-added services to the players and publishers of massive multiplayer online games.

I shall try to get a ban on this guy, off topic advertisements... But still, can someone answer my last question please?

• DookzDookz Member UncommonPosts: 562

Once you've purchased your key code, creating an account by entering that code is free. In other words, all you need is a key to create a guild wars account. After that, there is no need to pay for anything ever again.

Playing now: Cities: Skyline / Ori and the Blind Forest / Banished

Originally posted by Dookz
    Once you've purchased your key code, creating an account by entering that code is free. In other words, all you need is a key to create a guild wars account. After that, there is no need to pay for anything ever again.

Wasn't really my last question, my last question was: If I buy the game box at a store, will the key for account creation be in the box?

And I don't need original Guild Wars for Factions right?

In the USA it is.  I assume it is the same in your country, but can't say for sure.  It should be as easy as going to the store and asking "is the key in the box?"

Originally posted by Bent
    In the USA it is.  I assume it is the same in your country, but can't say for sure.  It should be as easy as going to the store and asking "is the key in the box?"

Damn, you're right, lol, I'm gonna buy it but first going to look if my grahpic card is good enough, I don't think so tough...

• last_exilelast_exile Member Posts: 196

buy the game thats it nothing else as long as there is a cd key ur good

You can post your computer specs here.  You don't need much to "play" Guild Wars.  "Flawless-play" isn't even that hard to obtain with just an mediocre system if you turn down some of the effects.

Originally posted by Bent
    You can post your computer specs here.  You don't need much to "play" Guild Wars.  "Flawless-play" isn't even that hard to obtain with just an mediocre system if you turn down some of the effects.

I have a card of the GeForce 2 series, don't know the card's whole name, I shall edit this message as soon as I know.

• VGJusticeVGJustice Member Posts: 640

I had a friend that was playing on a G-Force 2, and the game ran alright. Nothing stellar, but easily playable. Honestly, the bottom of the barrel specs on this game are REALLY bottom of the barrel.

--~~--
    Play Guild Wars? Go here - http://gw.gamewikis.org/wiki/Main_Page
    And go here for the new official Guild Wars Wiki! http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Main_Page

Originally posted by VGJustice

I had a friend that was playing on a G-Force 2, and the game ran alright. Nothing stellar, but easily playable. Honestly, the bottom of the barrel specs on this game are REALLY bottom of the barrel.

That's great! Thanx all! Great community of people at GW too, if you ask me.