Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

chode

Nmbr6Nmbr6 Member Posts: 73
chode

I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered! My life is my own!
UXO guild-http://scottishguardians.guildwizard.com

--------------------
"Those who sacrifice liberty in the name of security deserve neither"- Ben Franklin

"Unlike me, many of you have accepted the situation of your imprisonment and will die here like rotten cabbages."- Number Six's speech from "Free for All"

Comments

• Nmbr6Nmbr6 Member Posts: 73
    test 101 1091

--------------------
    Guardians of Scotland UXO-http://scottishguardians.guildwizard.com

--------------------
    "Those who sacrifice liberty in the name of security deserve neither"- Ben Franklin

"Unlike me, many of you have accepted the situation of your imprisonment and will die here like rotten cabbages."- Number Six's speech from "Free for All"

tesf

--------------------
    UXO Guild-Guardians of Scotland

--------------------

--------------------
    UXO Guild-

Guardians of Scotland

--------------------

gg

--------------------
    UXO Guild-
    Guardians of Scotland

--------------------

test final

--------------------
    Ultima X Guild-
    Guardians of Scotland

--------------------

• funkyogrefunkyogre Member Posts: 16

imageimageimage

im insane, okay?!

• RAF-Dood1RAF-Dood1 Member Posts: 14
    Good for you, you're now number 10 G.I.

Given a choice between playing Eve Online for free or having to walk over hot coals wearing a duck contume. I'd walk over the coals and quack my head off.