Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did soe create any new server lately ?

belgariadebelgariade Member UncommonPosts: 90

Well i'm asking because i have a 60 troubadour and it's been month since i played it and was thinking to start fresh with  a new character . My troubadour on Mistmoore server and i was thinking to start a new class or maybe just make a dirge since i like bard .

Almost all the friend i used to play with quit the game so i was thinking to start fresh and maybe try to Duo with someone i met on the new server .

Can anyone tell me ?

I'm from Canada , Quebec so i play around 9pm to 12am ( east time).

Comments

• JorevJorev Member Posts: 1,500
    Why would they add a new server when the subscriptions have been shrinking not growing?

"We feel gold selling and websites that promote it damage games like Vanguard and will do everything possible to combat it."
    Brad McQuaid
    Chairman & CEO, Sigil Games Online, Inc.
    Executive Producer, Vanguard: Saga of Heroes
    www.vanguardsoh

• scaramooshscaramoosh Member Posts: 3,424
    newest servers would be the PVP ones

---------------------------------------------
    Don't click here...no2

• lomillerlomiller Member Posts: 1,810

Subscriptions are increasing at a modest rate and all the North American servers are busy.  Population should jump with the EoF expansion just like it did when KoS came out but I don’t think this will translate into new servers.  SOE decided a while back that they wanted to load more people on each server to compensate the fact a greater number of people choose to solo then they anticipated so I’m not expecting them to add new servers any time soon.  

I expect they will keep putting more hardware into the existing servers to increase capacity.  Each “server” is really a cluster of many physical servers so they can increase the capacity of each world by adding new machines to the cluster.  This allows them to target higher populations on each server and help for their ever increasing number of zones active.

• belgariadebelgariade Member UncommonPosts: 90
    Thanks you !!