Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lol

DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
"I saw a bunch of player run buildings advertising cantinas and stuff
with entertainment but its like the game has been hit with a disease
like in the  movie "The Stand" and everyone is gone..WTH" Damond5031

Best description ever .

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

Comments

• ShaydeShayde Member Posts: 4,529
    I think "Night of the Comet" is a better comparison.

Everyone dissolved into dust, and those who were left are zombies.

Shayde - SWG (dead)
    Proud member of the Cabal.

imageimage
    It sounds great, so great in fact, I pitty those who canceled :( - Some deluded SWG fanboi who pities me.
    I don't like it when you say things. - A Vanguard fan who does too.
    09f911029d74e35bd84156c5635688c0

• GozzarGozzar Member UncommonPosts: 387
    MMOAFK =

Massively multiplayer online away from keyboard

• Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977

Ralph Koster is "THE OMEGA MAN!"

Which makes Smedley the zombie leader.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

• chlaoschlaos Member Posts: 1,118

Originally posted by Malickiebloo
    "I saw a bunch of player run buildings advertising cantinas and stuff with entertainment but its like the game has been hit with a disease like in the  movie "The Stand" and everyone is gone..WTH" Damond5031

Best description ever .

I lub it, cause its true.... 

"The man who exchanges Liberty for Iconic classes is a fool deserving of neither." - Me and Ben Franklin

• RekrulRekrul Member Posts: 2,961

Originally posted by chlaos

"I saw a bunch of player run buildings advertising cantinas and stuff with entertainment but its like the game has been hit with a disease like in the  movie "The Stand" and everyone is gone..WTH" Damond5031

Best description ever .

I lub it, cause its true.... 

Did you check Boulder or Las Vegas?
  • KzinKillerKzinKiller Member Posts: 625

Originally posted by Agricola1

Ralph Koster is "THE OMEGA MAN!"
    Which makes Smedley the zombie leader.

lol, that would be "Matthias" .... and you sent me looking for a suitable Omega Man quote:

Smedley/Matthias:  "You are discarded. You are the refuse of the past."

Raph/Neville:  "You are full of crap!"

• MrbloodworthMrbloodworth Member Posts: 5,615

"I saw a bunch of player run buildings advertising cantinas and stuff
    with entertainment but its like the game has been hit with a disease
    like in the  movie "The Stand" and everyone is gone..WTH" Damond5031

Best description ever .

Link?

----------
    "Anyone posting on this forum is not an average user, and there for any opinions about the game are going to be overly critical compared to an average users opinions." - Me

"No, your wrong.." - Random user #123

"Hello person posting on a site specifically for MMO's in a thread on a sub forum specifically for a particular game talking about meta features and making comparisons to other titles in the genre, and their meta features.

How are you?" -Me

• KillerJimmyKillerJimmy Member Posts: 216

Best description ever .

lol That's exactly how I felt the last time I tried SWG out of ... terrible, terrible boredom!
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163

Best description ever .

LOL, where did you read this? If it is a discription of Bloodfin then my guild is lieing just to get me back by saying the server has a huge population like the old days of pre-cu.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• Wildcat84Wildcat84 Member Posts: 2,304
    When I quit 2 weeks ago Bloodfin was desolate.  There weren't even 50 people who showed up for the previous weekend's pvp event, and no life at all other than that.  6 months ago you'd see 100+.

The server is basically dead, and it's still listed as MEDIUM population.  I guess they are counting NPC's now.  Few guilds can even muster a full group in prime time for fights.

• KenshuAniKenshuAni Member CommonPosts: 851

Originally posted by tillamook

Best description ever .

LOL, where did you read this? If it is a discription of Bloodfin then my guild is lieing just to get me back by saying the server has a huge population like the old days of pre-cu.

Umm...

I believe what was being said is that there are many buildings with advertising, but that they are all empty because there is fewer players.  Quite the reverse of a huge population.

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183

Originally posted by tillamook

Best description ever .

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/96547

Was read here , damn funny though .

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson