Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Poll: Would you come back to SWG if servers merged?

2»

Comments

• Dark_Lord_13Dark_Lord_13 Member Posts: 248

Originally posted by Shayde
    Pre-CU or nothing.

Usually with you on your opinions, and here I am once again.  keep it up shayde, keep posting my thoughts and we'll always get along.  =P
  • BaselineBaseline Member Posts: 503
    Well the only reason I ommitted the whole pre-cu/cu on this topic, is because that's really a whole other can of worms, which has been beaten to death, and everyone at SOE has said it's definitely not going to happen.

On the other hand, Smedley did say on the forums a few months back something along the lines of "a server merge is probably going to be needed". For him to admit something like that, and for it to have not have happened after all this time, just proves what a tough job that must be for their dev team, whether that be because of incompetence or because it's too hard for them to do much more than "tinker" with code that a whole other dev team (which is obviously long gone) wrote.
  • kimosabekimosabe Member Posts: 516
    The simple increase in population density is worth only the amount of effort to post this message. PreCU servers is what I want, not more heavily populated ones. It just means I'd have to tolerate being around that many more fanbois.

Je mettrai l'amour sur dos de moi.

• WordaenWordaen Member Posts: 203

Pre-CU or nothing.

100% agreed mate.
  • MrArchyMrArchy Member Posts: 643
    erm, I don't see the "No way in hell" option.

SWG Veteran and Refugee, Intrepid server
    NGE free as of Nov. 22, 2005
    Now Playing: World of Warcrack
    Forum Terrorist

• WordaenWordaen Member Posts: 203
    Personally, I also like the "Not No but eff No!" option as well :)

• NasedooNasedoo Member Posts: 486

Pre-CU or nothing.

lol i agree what shayde said

Nasedoo: You said traders would get a revamp under my supervision.

Darth Lord Blixtev: I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further.

• zipitzipit Member Posts: 487

Pre-CU or nothing.

Indeed

• GozzarGozzar Member UncommonPosts: 387
    Pre-cu ... Cu .. whatever JUST GIVE US PRE-NGE 

• suskesuske Member Posts: 714

only if it was a classic server

• SteamRangerSteamRanger Member UncommonPosts: 920

Let's see. My only character is a Master Creature Handler / Ranger / Pikeman (No, I never converted him) with a full pad of hunting pets, including at least six mounts. He never got involved in the Civil War, but bought his own ship and spent his time doing contract hunting all over the Galaxy for Doctors and Chefs. I had developed an extensive backstory for him and, for the only time in a MMORPG, I felt no inclination to create any alts.

Then the universe imploded when the Developers decided that he wasn't iconic enough. He was one of those voices suddenly crying out in terror and then silenced.

Tell me how a server merge would fix this?

"Soloists and those who prefer small groups should never have to feel like they''re the ones getting the proverbial table scraps, as it were." - Scott Hartsman, Senior Producer, Everquest II
    "People love groups. Its a fallacy that people want to play solo all the time." - Scott Hartsman, Executive Producer, Rift

• HaukenHauken Member UncommonPosts: 649
    Pre-CU server, nothing less

Hauken Stormchaser
    I want pre-CU back
    Station.com : We got your game
    Yeah?, Well i want it back!!!