Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Poll: High Detail or Low?

DevDawgDevDawg Member Posts: 11
I do low it just runs faster

Comments

• godofwar69godofwar69 Member Posts: 151

High Detail actully makes graphics better and if its laggy well sucks fro u i have and alienware pc

but i dont play rs i play better games

• Shrimp10Shrimp10 Member Posts: 275

Originally posted by godofwar69

High Detail actully makes graphics better and if its laggy well sucks fro u i have and alienware pc

Please don't bring your bad opinions of RS to this forum with you, it will only end up starting another flame war.

I would say both details are as good, low detail for bad PC's, or just if you want the graphics to be a bit simpler.   High detail for more intense graphics (I know, not intense enough, though).  

Best MMOs - RuneScape and WoW
    Crappiest MMOs - Hero Online, SWG, DDO
    MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    ----

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117

Originally posted by Shrimp10

Please don't bring your bad opinions of RS to this forum with you, it will only end up starting another flame war.

I would say both details are as good, low detail for bad PC's, or just if you want the graphics to be a bit simpler.   High detail for more intense graphics (I know, not intense enough, though).  

Ya shame on him for bringing his opinion into these forums.

Ether way the graphics suck.

• swordfreak13swordfreak13 Member Posts: 62
    lol for me it dont matter even on my laptop it runs great

Originally posted by BobCrazyton

You know nothing.

MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    ----

You know nothing.

And you do?

You know nothing.

And you do?

Yeah, I do.

----

You know nothing.

And you do?

Yeah, I do.

I pretty sure the graphics suck...so....you know nothing.

You know nothing.

And you do?

Yeah, I do.

I pretty sure the graphics suck...so....you know nothing.

You really can't help yourself can you?   I've already said I know the graphics suck but for fuck's sake the game is Java browser based!   What more can you expect from the graphics?!   And they have been improving recently!  

----

You really can't help yourself can you?   I've already said I know the graphics suck but for fuck's sake the game is Java browser based!   What more can you expect from the graphics?!   And they have been improving recently!  

Java IS the reason why the graphics suck! I know this already! But I'm not saying the devs should get off thier asses and improve them dramaticly.

Java IS the reason why the graphics suck! I know this already! But I'm not saying the devs should get off thier asses and improve them dramaticly.

If you know that the graphics suck because of Java then why are you making such a big issue out of it?   That isn't going to improve any time soon, so why are you attempting to use it to against me?  

----

If you know that the graphics suck because of Java then why are you making such a big issue out of it?   That isn't going to improve any time soon, so why are you attempting to use it to against me?  

Hey, you choose to make it a big issue by replying and saying something. But then again I'm not making a big issue out of it.

Hey, you choose to make it a big issue by replying and saying something. But then again I'm not making a big issue out of it.

No, I don't choose to make a big issue of the graphics by posting and saying something because hardly any of my posts are about the graphics.

----

No, I don't choose to make a big issue of the graphics by posting and saying something because hardly any of my posts are about the graphics.

No I'm talking about replying to the posts about graphics and having the argument continue.

No I'm talking about replying to the posts about graphics and having the argument continue.

Yeah, I'm trying to do what I've always been trying to do, which is to get flamers away from the forum.   And there would be no argument TO continue if you didn't keep bringing it up in the first place.   You'll feel a lot better if you just leave now.  

----

-Yeah, I'm trying to do what I've always been trying to do, which is to get flamers away from the forum. 

-And there would be no argument TO continue if you didn't keep bringing it up in the first place.  

-You'll feel a lot better if you just leave now.  

-Which can be accomplished by IGNORING THEM.

-I bring it up because you need proof as to why I think RS sucks. As opposed to your "I'm always right" argument and don't need proof since what you say is truth.

-Who said I feel like shit?

-Yeah, I'm trying to do what I've always been trying to do, which is to get flamers away from the forum. 
    -And there would be no argument TO continue if you didn't keep bringing it up in the first place.  

-I bring it up because you need proof as to why I think RS sucks. As opposed to your "I'm always right" argument and don't need proof since what you say is truth.

-I've driven quite a few flamers away from this forum by arguing like fuck with them before.   I'm prepared to do it again and I'm nowhere near scared.   I will always stick to my guns, nothing you say is going to stop me.

-I don't need proof about why you think RS sucks, as I don't really care.   I've accepted the fact that you don't like RS, and I'm fine with that, so why not just leave the forum now?   Yeah, this argument has turned into an 'I'm always right' one that is on my side, mainly because I am.  

-The mailman did.  

----

-I've driven quite a few flamers away from this forum by arguing like fuck with them before.   I'm prepared to do it again and I'm nowhere near scared.   I will always stick to my guns, nothing you say is going to stop me.

-I don't need proof about why you think RS sucks, as I don't really care.   I've accepted the fact that you don't like RS, and I'm fine with that, so why not just leave the forum now?   Yeah, this argument has turned into an 'I'm always right' one that is on my side, mainly because I am.  

-The mailman did.  

Nobody said you feel like shit, but nobody said you don't either.   And you really would feel better if you just left now.

----

• What an argument! This is a game I would argue about too!

And back to the topic. I put the game on low detail when I don't want sound, and high detail when I want sound. But then again I only ever play this to piss off the local librarian or if I'm at my aunts I play this because all her computer has is a web browser.

Originally posted by nethaniah
    What an argument! This is a game I would argue about too!

Is that truthful or sarcastic...?   And yes, this is an argument for the ages lol.

----

• I don't know maybe it is both.

Ok lol.

----