Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Runescape, what do you think about it?

Phantom_2728Phantom_2728 Member Posts: 30

I want everyone's opinion on Runescape. The questions you must answer in your post are what you like about Runescape, what you dislike, a suggestion for Runescape, and your thing about Runescape.

Games played: World of Warcraft, Lineage 2, Runescape, Sherwood Dungeon,
Beta tested: World of Warcraft, Ultima Online Runescape username:Crusader2729
World of Warcraft chars: Cycrando, Cycroyl, Talano-Aerie Peak server

Comments

• sparky7483sparky7483 Member Posts: 159

What I like: Cool minigames, simple 2 play

What I dislike: Community, no WASD

Suggestion: Jagex comes out with a new WASD client and gives it a fancy name like "Runescape-Mithril Wars" or somethin like that. The skills wouldnt take so much grinding and thered be an age limit on it

My thing: I dont totally understand this, but here goes: Its an OK game 4 starters on the MMO genre, but once u get older and more powerful, u start to realize that it sucks (with the exception of Shrimp10 and all those other guys)

Life is full of choices--dont make RS one of em
    ----------
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

• Shrimp10Shrimp10 Member Posts: 275

Originally posted by sparky7483

What I like: Cool minigames, simple 2 play
    What I dislike: Community, no WASD
    Suggestion: Jagex comes out with a new WASD client and gives it a fancy name like "Runescape-Mithril Wars" or somethin like that. The skills wouldnt take so much grinding and thered be an age limit on it
    My thing: I dont totally understand this, but here goes: Its an OK game 4 starters on the MMO genre, but once u get older and more powerful, u start to realize that it sucks (with the exception of Shrimp10 and all those other guys)

Guess who's back!   Hehe my ban is finally over.

And I've been away from this forum for 2 WEEKS and you still haven't understood that it doesn't suck for everybody.

Best MMOs - RuneScape and WoW
    Crappiest MMOs - Hero Online, SWG, DDO
    MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    ----