Main points of interest:
1) Updated WOW engine.
2) Large seemless worlds, and space. Only loading screens when entering planets.
3) Busy towns/cities like Mos Eisley with huge draw distance.
4) Level cap of 75 until expansion. (50% speed of WOW leveling)
5) Same races as SWG. 3 Factions. Imperial/Rebel/Nuteral
6) You can learn 2 professions out of 10 including:
JEDI (Only unlocked when a random 2 professions unlocked when 2nd profession reaches level 75. Then its levels 1-75 again but in Jedi profession. Padawan lvls 1-50, Initate 50-70, at level 70 you can either go Master Jedi or Sith upto lvl 75)
7) Same planets as SWG. Each one contains one 10 man dungeon, and one 25 man raid. First dungeon is Jabba's Palace on Tatoonie at level 20.
8) Crafting similar to SWG
9) Player housing and guild towns, but only in designated zones.
10) Talent points similar to WOW.
11) Good, Superior, Rare, Epic, Legendary loot tables. Nothing is bind on pick up.
12) Similar mounts to WOW, but first mount is available at level 25. Epic at level 50.
13) 1 character per server, per account.
14) Death penalty = 5% XP loss of current level.
15) PVE - PVP - RP servers... World PVP with locations that can be captured.
What do you think so far?