Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Pair of Broken Binoculars

Name some of your favorite Pre-CU mission rewards!

Temploiter
WDMKR | Incarnate

Comments

• RekrulRekrul Member Posts: 2,961
    Old pod-racer helmet. You know, the whiny brat's one.

Many said the quest was gone, when it was always there. It just might have moved.

• PyscoJuggaloPyscoJuggalo Member UncommonPosts: 1,114
    A pen set.

--When you resubscribe to SWG, an 18 yearold Stripper finds Jesus, gives up stripping, and moves with a rolex reverend to Hawaii.
    --In MMORPG's l007 is the opiate of the masses.
    --The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence!
    --CCP could cut off an Eve player's fun bits, and that player would say that it was good CCP did that.

• jrscottjrscott Member Posts: 1,252
    I definitely liked the Krayt Skull even if everybody ended up having one.

I realize I said I quit. I never said it was forever :)

• ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261
    Mark of the Hero ring

• ZaushZaush Member Posts: 371

Although not mission rewards, but I loved to get locked containers. You never knew what you were going to get. I also enjoyed getting those "buried treasure" data disks. Fun times when you were jumped but the mob spawn, and sometimes got some good stuff for a new player.

• wolfmannwolfmann Member Posts: 1,159

The old Endor Commando helmet.

There were 2 quests outside of the Rebel themepark that gave out this helmet. That is, until they nerfed it and the helmet was "removed" from being obtained in the game.

Why they readded it in some obscure color I can't say, but I sure can say that the devs are FRIGGIN idiots! ONE of the FEW real iconic rebel wearables, and not only do they remove it, but when they readd it, they gave it a color never seen in the movies, thus uniconified it!

Idiots!

imageThe last of the Trackers

• BaronJuJuBaronJuJu Member UncommonPosts: 1,832
    The old pod racer helmet

"If we don't attack them, they will attack us first. So we'd better retaliate before they have a chance to strike"

• shirlntshirlnt Member UncommonPosts: 351
    Not really a favorite but a funny one was doing a quest on Endor and getting a used ticket as a reward.  I liked the locked containers too.  Never anything good in them but it was just the possibility (whether or not it truly existed, always wanted to get the container opened in hopes that there might actually be something decent inside).  I'd forgotten the treasure hunting disk but those were fun too.
  • MrArchyMrArchy Member Posts: 643

My fav - the good ol' Stormtrooper Sergeant Shoulder Pad

SWG Veteran and Refugee, Intrepid server
    NGE free as of Nov. 22, 2005
    Now Playing: World of Warcrack
    Forum Terrorist

• chlaoschlaos Member Posts: 1,118
    Mark of the Hero Ring, because it actually served a purpose and took some effort to get.   Second was the Black Sun helmet thing looted from space, simply cause it was rare.  

"The man who exchanges Liberty for Iconic classes is a fool deserving of neither." - Me and Ben Franklin