Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online. WOW!!!!

I gotta say, I just had to stop play this for a while during beta. Wow... Thats all I really have to say. The Grapfhic makes my NVidia 6800 XT scream. 

Comments

• VipexxVipexx Member Posts: 114
    To be honest I thought this was a new WAR vs. WoW thread.

"What's a cocksmoker?"

• sjonasjona Member Posts: 194

Originally posted by Vipexx
    To be honest I thought this was a new WAR vs. WoW thread.image

you are not alone ::::20::

• FionFion Member UncommonPosts: 2,348
    I think he still might be :p

Ah.. OP.. you do know that your under an NDA and are not to say your even in beta, let alone talk about your experiences. The mods here look out for it and it can get you banned from the beta FYI.

• EldaElda Member Posts: 343
    So your vid card is handling the game well? (I got the same card so would be nice to know if I need a new one for this game :) )

• BroadshoreBroadshore Member UncommonPosts: 18
    I can't say anything more but its nice. But the 6800 XT is working just fine. I mite need to upgrade my Mechine thought. Running a 3000+AMD with 1 gig of mem. SO I am planing to ugrade to a P4 ex just to help me out with other MMO I am beta testing. Tell you guys the truth. If your betaing to many games. You'll get burned out quick. So, in conclusion. I am really exceted about WARO it just down right nice.

Broadshore, Out

PS: Sorry guys, Can't say anything more untill the game is out on a Real Open Beta. Some of you May like it or hate it. So its Depends on you.

• VolkmarVolkmar Member UncommonPosts: 2,501
    but beta has not started yet...

"If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, if you teach him how to fish, you feed him for a lifetime"

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686
    Please disregard the troll, he has apparently wandered too far from his bridge and is confused...

Beta has indeed not started yet.

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

• iduumsiduums Member Posts: 205
    OP just got bitched slapped by a mythic employee lols
  • Alle90Alle90 Member Posts: 83
     hehe, i just love how mythic interact with the community, he got totaly pwned!
  • KyorutoKyoruto Member Posts: 794

Originally posted by Alle90

Totally... I love the fact that its not only one their forums... Which I should probably visit... Makes me wonder if they will be a big part of the online community.

Siehst du mich
    Erkennst du mich
    Ganz tief in meinem Herz
    ist noch ein Platz f?r dich
    Ich suche dich
    Ich sehne mich
    nach dem was ich geliebt hab
    doch ich find es nicht

• EliasThorneEliasThorne Member UncommonPosts: 338
    Nice put down :)

See the little goats run!

Currently Playing: GW2
    Currently Following: Elder Scrolls Online
    Games in my wake: Anarchy Online, Archlord (beta), Asheron’s Call, Asheron’s Call 2, City of Heroes, Dark Age of Camelot (SI to Catacombs), DDO, EVE Online, EverQuest II (beta), Guild Wars, Horizons, Lineage II,LORTO, Rift, RF Online (beta), RYL, Saga of Ryzon, Shadowbane, Star Wars Galaxies, Vanguard, WAR, WoW

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

Originally posted by Kyoruto

Originally posted by Alle90
    Totally... I love the fact that its not only one their forums... Which I should probably visit... Makes me wonder if they will be a big part of the online community.

Mythic doesn't have official forums... Instead of making everyone come to us, we go out and interact with the community in the various forums around the web they call home. :)

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

• fansedefansede Member UncommonPosts: 960

Excellent PR strategy! Why spend the time and effort in making your own forums when so many websites out there have forums to interact already.  Assign a few staff members to big websites and answer questions. Rest of development team can focus on getting WAR about before Vanguard!

Purty please get this game out!

• VipexxVipexx Member Posts: 114
    www.Broadshore.justgotowned.com

Way to go Richie!

"What's a cocksmoker?"

• KyorutoKyoruto Member Posts: 794

Originally posted by Vipexx
    www.Broadshore.justgotowned.com

Way to go Richie!

Wow, that was probably the creepiest thing I've seen/heard this week... And I saw jackass2 last night...

Siehst du mich
    Erkennst du mich
    Ganz tief in meinem Herz
    ist noch ein Platz f?r dich
    Ich suche dich
    Ich sehne mich
    nach dem was ich geliebt hab
    doch ich find es nicht