Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Another Class ideas

zollenzollen Member Posts: 351

Martial Artists
========
Skill in empty hands combat (both offensive and self-defensive skills)
Skill in defensive weapon combat (i.e. nuncha, long stick, short double stick..etc)
Good against melee fighters

Inventors
======
Invent all kinds of offensive gargets or defensive gargets
loud mouth - (taunt, if taunt success, force a subject to change target)
loud mouth - (dare or double dare - health or energy gain if self did not get hit in a period of time)

Comments

• :PackMan::PackMan: Member Posts: 26

Originally posted by zollen

Martial Artists
    ========
    Skill in empty hands combat (both offensive and self-defensive skills)
    Skill in defensive weapon combat (i.e. nuncha, long stick, short double stick..etc)
    Good against melee fighters

Inventors
    ======
    Invent all kinds of offensive gargets or defensive gargets
    loud mouth - (taunt, if taunt success, force a subject to change target)
    loud mouth - (dare or double dare - health or energy gain if self did not get hit in a period of time)

I want to See new Races, we have classes a lot.
    But this topic is about class.

And i have three sugestions:
    1 - Bards (Mix of Ranger and Paragon/monk, your shout is to heal or energy regeneration of all mebers of the party)
    2 - Rogue (High Rate Atack Speed...)
    3 - BlackSmith (this is realy new)  
  • WestOfEdenWestOfEden Member Posts: 16
    Yes, I would really like to see new races.

• NFWolfDudeNFWolfDude Member Posts: 304

MAs? Sure, why not. The thing is that I don't see them havening and unarmed class, if that is where you are going, but I can see them coming up with some more MA weapons...though they have quite a few already...and wouldn't an Assassin/Monk combo pretty much be an MA?

New races...go play WoW, EQ, etc. I don't mean that to be snippy but I keep seeing threads on that pop up here and there. All new races gives is eye candy. Personally, I think there is enough with good old, dominant, we rule the world, HUMANS! No pointy ears, no tails, no green skin, no half sized people. What for? We already have factions to create "sides" between players, what would it add. Nothing more than eye candy. Blah. as stated above, it's been done to death and GW is GW, not a different game.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    NFWolfDude

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844
    nah dont like it :S

• yojimbo24yojimbo24 Member Posts: 11

I want there to be a summoner/conjuror type class. Yes, Rits. can summon spirits. I want a class similar to summoners from FF. That would be awsome. I'd be cool if you could call on some unique types of creatures.

Attributes could be:

Primary: Summon Vigor- Increases the strength of your summons and thier vitality

Etheral Blasts- Increases the strength of your energy blasts

Summon Restoration- Increases the effectiveness of your spells that heal your summons

Energy Vortex- Decreases the amount of energy spent on summon spells

• FatamorganaFatamorgana Member Posts: 110

Originally posted by yojimbo24
    I want there to be a summoner/conjuror type class. Yes, Rits. can summon spirits. I want a class similar to summoners from FF. That would be awsome. I'd be cool if you could call on some unique types of creatures.
    Attributes could be:
    Primary: Summon Vigor- Increases the strength of your summons and thier vitality
    Etheral Blasts- Increases the strength of your energy blasts
    Summon Restoration- Increases the effectiveness of your spells that heal your summons
    Energy Vortex- Decreases the amount of energy spent on summon spells

But what attribute would effect what you summon and how good they are? or did i miss the point?

Edit: sorry now i see is the first,i first look that it boost your summons