Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I miss this game some times :(

This game had so much potential but over all i think jedi ruined it along with the total unbalance of some of the classes. The game was half assed from the start and never got any better. I like playing the people behind the scenes like commandos/bounty hunter/smugglers instead of having to be a light saber swinging fool. Actually i did wanna be a jedi but that was when i thought jedi were gonna be a very secret random kinda of thing, Oh i remember all the theories going around especially the hero badge junk. I remember when it first came out and i led groups of 20s all the way to a tusken camp by jabbas caves. Going to the cantina and dueling people outside.

I wish some one would make a new game from scratch and bring out a respectable SWMMOG.

Comments

• chlaoschlaos Member Posts: 1,118
    my friend, I miss this game all the time......   /cheers   

"The man who exchanges Liberty for Iconic classes is a fool deserving of neither." - Me and Ben Franklin

• TookyGTookyG Warhammer Online CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,115

The ability to become jedi was a major failing of the original design of the game I agree.  There were other things that I thought were failings also, but Jedi was the worst design decision they made all those years ago.  Granted I had a Jedi back when it meant something, but I still felt dirty about it.  Especially now that the game is destroyed.

No matter how many things I think of that needed tweaking I still believe that SWG was the best game on the market back in the day.  Now it seems as if everyone is trying to copy WoW, which is just a copy of most other games on the market.  Blizzard didn't create an amazing game that is dominating the market, they created an ok game with a viral effect and that is dominating the market.  It's like AOL was years ago, the service sucked but everyone joined because everyone else had it.

Until you cancel your subscription, you are only helping to continue the cycle of mediocrity.

• bigfootsbigfoots Member Posts: 198

I don't miss THIS game.

I miss SWG1.

I know many others that do also.

We're all bored of WoW now, please provide us with some classic servers (and you know darn well what I mean by 'classic') and we'll begrudgingly boost your subscriber ratings.

Proud Master CH -
    Sorry,
    Proud FORMER Master CH...
    my toon was untimely converted into something more Star Warsy

• docminusdocminus Member Posts: 717
    sigh, yes, i miss the game as well. i am so desparate, that every 3 or 4 months i do subscribe for one month (got to support the stocks of $OE ), just to see some old ingame friends that still hang out there and then realize again and again that it's not the same anymore. pretty stupid, i know.
    oh well, i enjoy UO atm. and once LOTRO is out, I don't think I'll waste another thought about SWG (as it was or is today).

imageimage