Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ideas for change

sly220sly220 Member UncommonPosts: 606

Some ideas I have had… wondering what you guys think

What if as you lvl in the game things on your toon changes I.E

Dwarfs beard gets longer and starts to change color depending on what color you chose for hair at the beginning like red starts out lava red and becomes hinted with grey as your lvls go up?

Elf’s skin changes I would suppose they would get either tan or become ash depending on what race of Elvin you choose, or maybe there hair gets longer something to that effect..

Man= not really sure at all lol, any Ideas?

Hobbits get hmmm how bout fatter hehehe? Not sure on this one either  

Comments

• BeldwynBeldwyn Member Posts: 53
    Both good and bad, while such a feature would be new and exciting it would also annoy me quite a bit. I am one of those who can spend quite some time creating my character, it would be very bad for me if my character suddenly changed appearance to something I really dont like.

• TheRedDreadTheRedDread Member UncommonPosts: 158
    Maybe have your character change (hair, skin color, height..etc..), when you level up. 

• HotcellHotcell Member UncommonPosts: 279

I agree with good & bad.

While it will be cool, that means people at max level will seem "old".

Instead of mandatory change of appearance, why not something like "appearance points".

For example for every 10 levels you gain, you get 1 appearance point which can be assigned to change the look of your beard, hair, skin, tattoo, or if possible... new/improved emotes!!!

I doubt it will be implemented but no harm trying :)

• WakizashiWakizashi Member Posts: 893
    Or your orc gets more warts or gains muscle mass and size, oh wait nevermind.
  • StewkerStewker Member Posts: 35
    Warhammer online is doing this. IE dwarves beards get longer, and orcs get bigger in size/muscle mass as you level up.

Would be neat to see LOTRO implement this as well :)

• Wartorn[SC]Wartorn[SC] Member Posts: 97
    Sounds like an interesting idea. It would definitely help the symbiosis between
    player and the toon character - makes him/her actually grow into his profession (Fable had something similar if i recall correctly).

• sly220sly220 Member UncommonPosts: 606
    yup i was an evil toon and my hair just keeped falling out my skin turned white and my eyes were glowing red along with my HUGE horns