Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

new rumors

suskesuske Member Posts: 714
where are my rumormongers? dammit, i live for swg rumors! tinfoil hatters, unite!

Comments

• CastleGoobCastleGoob Member Posts: 134

$oe agents have swiftly taken them away in the night. There being held at an soe re NGEducation camp in the mountains.

• suskesuske Member Posts: 714

i knew it! $med is using the alien mind control tech he stole from area 51 to create his playerbase!

thats why he doesnt care about vets! quick, inform teh intarweb!! i'll be hiding in the crawlspace.

• ShaydeShayde Member Posts: 4,529
    Personally, I'm thinking all the rumors were true, just waiting on the corporate machine to make it happen.

Like watching a glacier move.

Shayde - SWG (dead)
    Proud member of the Cabal.

imageimage
    It sounds great, so great in fact, I pitty those who canceled :( - Some deluded SWG fanboi who pities me.
    I don't like it when you say things. - A Vanguard fan who does too.
    09f911029d74e35bd84156c5635688c0

• RekrulRekrul Member Posts: 2,961
    A friend's aunt's cousin, twice removed of course, told me there will be no more rumors.

Something about them being non-iconic and un-starwarsy.

Also, webster called. Apparently, his work is being butchered.

• MX13MX13 Member Posts: 2,489

Originally posted by Shayde
    Personally, I'm thinking all the rumors were true, just waiting on the corporate machine to make it happen.

QFE

I have nothing confirmable to add, but there are somethings happening, and some announcements should be coming sooner or later...

I'll start my own SWG... with Black Jack... and Hookers!!!

In fact, forget the SWG!!!!

• OsenOsen Member Posts: 27

Originally posted by MX13

QFE

I have nothing confirmable to add, but there are somethings happening, and some announcements should be coming sooner or later...

How about something unconfirmed? I like the rumors you present :)
  • ReachwindReachwind Member Posts: 275

I'm guessing we'll be seeing the next game starting sometime around November... You know the ENHANCED GAME EXPERIENCE!

Play as a jedi knight in a persistant world! Play alongside dozens of other players in a textless world! If you have a microphone and headset you'll be able to chat with tens of other players across our updated chat engine! Hear all new voice overs for your favorite Star Wars characters like Anakin Skywalker, Darth Vader, Ben Kenobi and Obi Wan Kenobi! Find all new cool loot and hundreds of different kinds of jedi robes! Our veteren players will now be able to store an extra 300 items in their house!

Former SWG beta tester and player

• JediGeekJediGeek Member Posts: 446

Originally posted by Reachwind 

If you have a microphone and headset you'll be able to chat with tens of other players across our updated chat engine!

That's a little disturbing... (clicky!)

SWG Tempest: Cardo Dycen RIP
    Eve: Cardoh Dycen
    I support random drug testing for all SOE employees

• chlaoschlaos Member Posts: 1,118

Im with Shayde.....   All the rumors are true dammnitt.   I pity the fool that says otherwise.  No really, they are.....    Well, we can dream cant we?   Hope springs eternal, and my world is a better place when I believe that there is hope....   

"The man who exchanges Liberty for Iconic classes is a fool deserving of neither." - Me and Ben Franklin

• shirlntshirlnt Member UncommonPosts: 351
    Well, everyone knows it's more starwarsy and iconic to wait until AFTER people have just bought the most recent purchase (expansion or otherwise) to announce a change to the game will be forced upon the players within a couple of weeks....in other words, IF anything is going to happen, unless it is going to be a part of the software package being sold, no announcement would be made until SOE's sucked as much money as they can out of the package being released in November (but really, do they expect it to be a big seller? other than NGE players who buy it to get the vehicle, how many others will buy it? not like it includes any expansions or wonderful changes that would suddenly attract players who haven't been attracted to the game for the over 3 years that it's already existed, are people really going to say "never had any desire to buy this game before but with this new vehicle I've just GOT to play...and oh, movies coming out didn't cause me to want to play but now with the TV show...").
  • Wildcat84Wildcat84 Member Posts: 2,304
    Well the subs keep crashing through the basement to the sub basement to the sub sub sub basement, so they are going to have to do something.  

• ZaushZaush Member Posts: 371
    My personal opinion is they will remove the monthly sub fee from SWG. It will only be available through stationpass. 

• miagisanmiagisan Member Posts: 5,156
    maybe the other people in that other forum's announcement which is supposed to happen this weekend is something to watch?

i just hate that everyone is being so secretive.....last i checked open source was built by the public, and didnt mean a 2nd set of devs to create rumors around