Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

*FOR SALE* Multi use Rainbow Battle Frisbees ™

TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163

Set of 4 Rainbow Battle Frisbees™. With many more uses!

Description:

Silly Star Wars pictures on one side, on the other side a colorful laser etched rainbow look.

Comes with its own plastic holster

Comes in unique gift box with unrelated manual.

Many uses:

Use them to play battle Frisbee with you buddies.

Use them to impress your friends with a brilliant rainbow wall show

Play catch with your dog

Play catch with your kids

Throw them at cars (not a recommended use but fun)

Mug coaster

Urinal target

Use it to cover left-overs (not recommended after above use)

X-Mas ornament

Bread knife

It even works good for target practice and can replace valuable clay pigeons.

When not in use they come with a handy hole for hanging

And many many more uses!

$1.99 S+H $2.00

SWG Bloodfin vet
Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

Comments

• Wildcat84Wildcat84 Member Posts: 2,304
    /sigh...

I still have my original discs from the original box.  And JTL.

You can even still install it.  And it shows you the original game and explains to you what it's all about.

Sad sad sad, don't do that to yourself.

• MrArchyMrArchy Member Posts: 643
    /cheer Tillamook

SWG Veteran and Refugee, Intrepid server
    NGE free as of Nov. 22, 2005
    Now Playing: World of Warcrack
    Forum Terrorist

• bigfootsbigfoots Member Posts: 198

Proud Master CH -
    Sorry,
    Proud FORMER Master CH...
    my toon was untimely converted into something more Star Warsy

• StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

... If I'm missing an inside joke here, please let me know without flaming...

But I wanted to say that advertising items for sale is against our RoC. So... if you're kidding, let me know, and post it somewhere in you... post? If you're not, can you please delete? I'd appreciate it.

Yes, I know, I know. It SOUNDS like a joke...

Jon Wood

Cheers,
    Jon Wood
    Managing Editor
    MMORPG.com

Originally posted by Stradden

But I wanted to say that advertising items for sale is against our RoC. So... if you're kidding, let me know, and post it somewhere in you... post? If you're not, can you please delete? I'd appreciate it.
    Jon Wood

He is referring to the original game CD's, and their uses.  This is not at ALL serious about selling something.

We all own copies of the original (launch) game...  Sad that it won't work as the game it installs as.

A friend of mine (going against everything he believes in) actually loaded SWG onto his machine from his old 'Empire Divided' frisbees because he had a free trial offer and his young daughter wanted to see the game before it died.

The patches that followed took over FOURTEEN HOURS!!!!!

Proud Master CH -
    Sorry,

• MrArchyMrArchy Member Posts: 643

Jon Wood

Dude, you must be tired if you missed that one!  Thanks for asking first though, it's very nice (and rare) to see a forum where the mods are doing that instead of overreacting.

SWG Veteran and Refugee, Intrepid server
    NGE free as of Nov. 22, 2005
    Now Playing: World of Warcrack
    Forum Terrorist

• StarnickStarnick Member Posts: 140

Originally posted by bigfoots

A friend of mine (going against everything he believes in) actually loaded SWG onto his machine from his old 'Empire Divided' frisbees because he had a free trial offer and his young daughter wanted to see the game before it died.
    The patches that followed took over FOURTEEN HOURS!!!!!

yikes, a bit ago i used my battle frisbees to install swg on my laptop and patching was like less than 2-3 hours...

It kinda sucked seeing the images of all the old professions and the phrase (to paraphrase) "Encounter many strange creatures.....and tame them". :(

Originally posted by Wildcat84

Jon Wood

He is referring to the original game CD's, and their uses.  This is not at ALL serious about selling something.

We all own copies of the original (launch) game...  Sad that it won't work as the game it installs as.

*sigh* yeah, I knew I was going to come off a bit stupid on that one... And now that it's been explained I feel utterly rediculous for not having figured it out sooner... Still, it's 3am here, so that's my excuse. Yeah... excuse.

-Jon

*edit: Well, the truth is the mods and I don't always have time to pop in and ask questions. We usually have to go on what we see. Fortunately for me, it's late and I had a minute. Plus, I wanted to drop by. It's no fun just lurking ALL the time.

Cheers,
    Jon Wood
    Managing Editor
    MMORPG.com

Originally posted by MrArchy

Jon Wood

Dude, you must be tired if you missed that one!  Thanks for asking first though, it's very nice (and rare) to see a forum where the mods are doing that instead of overreacting.

QFE.  GarVa uses the 2 brain cells he has to press the ban or permaban buttons.  He has never been proven to actually be a sentient being.

Not to worry Jon, at least you used a diplomatic approach and didn't instalock/frag the thread.

Diplomacy skills that are somewhat lacking on SOE's official forums from what I understand....although to be fair I haven't been back to view them as there's no CH forum.

Proud Master CH -
    Sorry,

• StarnickStarnick Member Posts: 140

Jon Wood

*sigh* yeah, I knew I was going to come off a bit stupid on that one... And now that it's been explained I feel utterly rediculous for not having figured it out sooner... Still, it's 3am here, so that's my excuse. Yeah... excuse.

-Jon

Heh, its 2:30 am here and I pulled an all nighter studying last night for an exam earlier today. Oddly enough...my eyes haven't begun to bleed yet.... :P

Originally posted by Starnick

Jon Wood

-Jon

Heh, its 2:30 am here and I pulled an all nighter studying last night for an exam earlier today. Oddly enough...my eyes haven't begun to bleed yet.... :P

LOL, I just finished watching Paul Haggis' CRASH.. my eyes ARE bleeding. Good flick BTW *run away from forum before he has to warn himself for hijacking*

Cheers,
    Jon Wood
    Managing Editor
    MMORPG.com

Jon Wood

-Jon

*edit: Well, the truth is the mods and I don't always have time to pop in and ask questions. We usually have to go on what we see. Fortunately for me, it's late and I had a minute. Plus, I wanted to drop by. It's no fun just lurking ALL the time.

No offense at all taken, and welcome to the bastard of all MMO playerbases, we who had our game stolen from us.

Someday...  sigh.

*Reaches for the 'report' button*

Hehe

Proud Master CH -
    Sorry,

• SmurfMagicSmurfMagic Member Posts: 664
    Dude, your not allowed to sell anything !!!! i tried to sell my wookiee and i got banned !

(pretend to sell of course)
    they still banned me.
    it was a joke..... 

• suskesuske Member Posts: 714

dang. i wanted to sell the plastic lightsaber $med gave me.

it smeels funny and has strange brown stains on it............

• MX13MX13 Member Posts: 2,489

Jon Wood

-Jon

/rofl

/wink

/tiphat

I'll start my own SWG... with Black Jack... and Hookers!!!

In fact, forget the SWG!!!!

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163

Jon Wood

hehe, yeah it was just a joke.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter