Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What does it say about a "major" game when...

kanezfankanezfan Member UncommonPosts: 482

there's a need to create a refuge forum? shouldn't that speak volumes to the direction, quality, and perceived public perception of the game? more importantly, why do i still care? i guess i'm still holding out hope that we'll get to play pre-cu again someday but deep down i just dont ever see it happening again. /cry

Comments

• Squal'ZellSqual'Zell Member Posts: 1,803

Originally posted by kanezfan

there's a need to create a refuge forum? shouldn't that speak volumes to the direction, quality, and perceived public perception of the game? more importantly, why do i still care? i guess i'm still holding out hope that we'll get to play pre-cu again someday but deep down i just dont ever see it happening again. /cry

well you can put a 200 feet by 200 feet bill board right in front of the main entrance of SOE saying that the NGE was a bad idea or wtv bad thing you have to say about the NGW and this is what you would get from the people in charge:

"what billboard?"

• CastleGoobCastleGoob Member Posts: 134

Its called "Selective Perception" They see what they want and not what is. Why break a habit of a life time.