Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help!

I keep trying to download this game for the trial from their site, but the download always freezes at 45% and just stops downloading! I haven't had this problem except from this site and from the Roseonline site. My firewall/antivirus/antispyware is all off, I'm registered and everything. What else do I need to do to get this thing to work!?

Comments

• MudshovelMudshovel Member Posts: 79
    Try to find an alternate download site, theirs plenty around I suggest you google it.

Currently : chillin'

• sXeSasquatchsXeSasquatch Member Posts: 37
    I thought of that, is the trial version different from downloading the full client? I'm pretty sure I can get the full client from filefront maybe.
    Okay apparently this game isn't meant to be played by myself, because everywhere I download I encounter the same problem. At one point or another they all just stick. :(
  • CleffyIICleffyII Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,440
    Your problem seems to be localized.  Email the GMs or post it on the Bug Report BBS on the Ragnarok Site.  The GMs usually get right on it.

Well I managed to get the client from filefront after a 3 hour download instead of a 10 minute one from all the other sites. So anyway, I was doing the tutorial and while not hooked, it had my attention. Back to the story, I was doing the tutorial, and managed to get as far as the Archer Guild town place. I was exploring a bit because I wanted to fit the requirements so I can become an archer, and as I was exploring I went into a room with a bunch of roaches. Accidentally, I attacked one and they all jumped me and I experienced my first death. All of a sudden I'm sent to the middle of nowhere in the woods, and now I am totally lost. Out of frustration from zoning in and out of many different areas, I just logged off and posted here. How do I get back to where I was :(
  • CleffyIICleffyII Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,440

Thats because the File Planet client is almost 1 year old.  Its missing 2 updates; 1 you cannot download anymore.  Anyways you seem to be in the Payon Fields, I cannot say for sure though cause Ragnarok Online is about the size of Delaware.  Just explore.   One sec there is a map.

RO Datazone Map