Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Noobs stay away from eve!

ferox1ferox1 Member Posts: 3
Go back to WoW.

Comments

• LordSlaterLordSlater Member Posts: 2,087

Originally posted by ferox1
    Go back to WoW.

Then how is eve to get new players not thought this out had you

• ekishouekishou Member Posts: 3

lol 

hey i never played WoW , and dont plan on it either , but  EvE - i would like to try . :-)

• ferox1ferox1 Member Posts: 3
    We don't need people lagging up jita.

• doomrahdoomrah Member CommonPosts: 376

The more people= the more money = the more servers = more bandwidth, less lag anyway
  • ferox1ferox1 Member Posts: 3
    more servers? You crazy? There should be 1 eve sever - this isnt WoW

• NatEVENatEVE Member Posts: 92

Yes, because every potential new EVE player will read your warning on this site and not join EVE. Thus with absolutely no new players joining and current players leaving (the average EVE time of players being 7 months), eventually the number of players will reduce down to 5,000 at peak time one year from now. Brilliant plan!

Oh, and jita will still lag.

Or... YOU could just stop playing EVE and then you wouldn't have to worry about lag in jita. Hmm...
  • doomrahdoomrah Member CommonPosts: 376

Sorry, should've clarified.  I mean more servers to serve data for tanq., not as in more to login to.
  • NatEVENatEVE Member Posts: 92

Originally posted by Wargoo

Sorry, should've clarified.  I mean more servers to serve data for tanq., not as in more to login to.

There is and will always be one server (Tranquility). This server (Tranquility) is run by many many servers (hardware). Wargoo meant more server machines to help Tranquility.
  • PegasusJFPegasusJF Member Posts: 268

Go back to WoW.

Honestly sir, let go of this elitism. We were all new players at one point and posts like this do a disservice to the EVE community and push back people who might have come to enjoy this lovely game.

EDIT: added quote for context of my reply

• AzirophosAzirophos Member Posts: 447

Go back to WoW.

You should take your own advice. Comments like this from an EVE player make me feel ashamed to be part of the same community. Simply disgusting.

------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Mandolin

Designers need to move away from the old D&D level-based model which was never designed for player vs player combat in the first place.

• Stumpy26Stumpy26 Member Posts: 189

Im not even going to bother making a comment to the op.....  

but it IS indeed possable to make it as a noob I am 4 months old in eve and have no complaints at all i managed to work my way up the ladder in my corp and am already low sec representitive looking on getting promoted to general soon.    Its not the amount of Skillpoints you have its how you use them

This discussion has been closed.