Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leaveing Eve for good.

maxnrosymaxnrosy Member Posts: 608
well seems eve is not for me, however i do have a character that has many mining and  drone abilites. hes his close to having cruiser lvl 5 and i have been beefing him up for pvp. i will trade for some gold in wow on the deathwing server (anything will do) or just give it away if you convince me enough.

im eliminating all my personal data from the account , if someone is interested please email me at [email protected] ill then give you  the username and password for the account.

chars name is Zanon Xiu has about 10 mil  sp , learning is maxed out to all adv lvl 4 . can use heavy drones and tech 2 light and med drones.  has a few skills maxed out to hit tech 2 skills if you max frigate to 5. gallente cruiser will be lvl 5 in 3 days and battle ship to lvl 4 in 19 hours. also does have a few skills that need a few hours to max out.

you will be in the razor allience and dab corp. i have a domi in razor space and a butrix in empire, also a few other ships. Not much isk tho only 4 mil.

Watching Fanbois drop their soap in a prison full of desperate men.

Comments

• FarakonFarakon Member Posts: 47
    I'd love to try and convince you to give me your stuff but have you considered selling your dude for ISK on the Eve Forums and then turning the ISK into Money by trading in game cards?

It's all legit and at least you can get some cash out of it.

(If you must give your stuff away I'm Diocles in game )

• maxnrosymaxnrosy Member Posts: 608
    not a bad idea.

Watching Fanbois drop their soap in a prison full of desperate men.

• AckbarAckbar Member UncommonPosts: 927

Yeah check my pm.

Also if anyone wants to donate a few isk so a newb can get his first ferox let me know :)

IGN  is fishmonk if anyone wants to chat or something.

----ITS A TRAP!!!----

• McgreagMcgreag Member UncommonPosts: 495

I would not recommend anyone to take that account, you will just get banned. You are not allowed to transfer the account. What is allowed is transfering characters off the acount to someone elses but that cost 20$/£.

"Memories are meant to fade. They're designed that way for a reason."

• vizaviza Member Posts: 204

Originally posted by Mcgreag

I would not recommend anyone to take that account, you will just get banned. You are not allowed to transfer the account. What is allowed is transfering characters off the acount to someone elses but that cost 20$/£.

I am also sure that DAB will want to know about this.
  • McgreagMcgreag Member UncommonPosts: 495

Originally posted by viza

I would not recommend anyone to take that account, you will just get banned. You are not allowed to transfer the account. What is allowed is transfering characters off the acount to someone elses but that cost 20$/£.I am also sure that DAB will want to know about this.

Well they already do, DAB member here ::::02::

"Memories are meant to fade. They're designed that way for a reason."

• vizaviza Member Posts: 204

Originally posted by viza

I am also sure that DAB will want to know about this.

Well they already do, DAB member here ::::02::

and is there anything about the "you will be in the razor allience and dab corp"
    that makes you nervous?
    I'm sure a TCF or Outbreak member might interested in this account.

Telling a potential buyer this is deceptive. Surely a stranger will be kicked from corp. I hope they would be kicked from corp. As a razor member myself, this is fairly alarming since selling an alliance account to a complete stranger is a security risk of the worst kind.

I've already posted this thread on the alliance boards as a caution.

-Viz
  • AckbarAckbar Member UncommonPosts: 927
    Yeah if yer ditching yer acct you should quit an alliance prolly...

----ITS A TRAP!!!----

• TaramTaram Member CommonPosts: 1,700

selling the account is illegal and bannable

"A ship-of-war is the best ambassador." - Oliver Cromwell