Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you think it's worthy to get it or wait for another announced MMORPG (WoW, DnL etc.)

j7007j7007 Member Posts: 57

HI guys...

My question is already written in the name of the topic but i repaet it once more.

What do you think , is it going to be a hit and if it's good to get or wait for another "more advertised" game?

What are your suggestions?

I've been to many places, i've seen so many faces...

Comments

• BigPeelerBigPeeler Member Posts: 1,270

trust me, more advertised is not always better *COUGH*SWG*COUGH*...

i've played L2 first hand in Korean, Tai and Jap beta's and it is a great game...

awesome graphics, awesome music/sounds, huge world, fine tuned PvP system, practically everything the hardcore MMORPG'er could want from a game...

it has no lvl cap and is deffinately geared towards end-game meaning hardcore player's are in for great play...

also Lineage 2 is hardly advertising and its already getting a ton of people noticing... soon as NC actually starts advertising (which their planning on doing right before launch) this games going to be all over the place...

dont forget, Lineage 2 in Korea is still breaking records for subscribers and the original Lineage 1 still stands as the most popular MMORPG in the world...

its gonna b a big game so dont worry about that, if u wanna play it then go for it ^^ (btw DnL isnt "more advertised")

--------------------------------------

• j7007j7007 Member Posts: 57

Yeah tell me about SWG. I lost 50 bucks on that crap, didn't even play it, looked around, tried two days and uninstalled.

That's true, nothing  is a diamond what shines like a star :-)

I've been to many places, i've seen so many faces...

• Mr.BlondeMr.Blonde Member Posts: 30

I would definetally give Lineage II a shot. From my experience of playing, it is one fine piece of MMORPG.

• icecrossicecross Member Posts: 78

It's damn hard, it takes a long time to level if you're past lvl 10, a bit confusing and pretty dying isn't something you want to do :P

• FarFullFarFull Member Posts: 18

well, yeah it's a bit difficult to lvl, but you need to gain all the coin in this lvl-ing process that you can get. So, do the quests, do the killings.. just don't go red

=P

And I agree about SWG.. I was enjoying it until I mastered 2 skills.. one-handed and carbineer.. then everything just got boring

• MistiMisti Member Posts: 724

Lineage 2 is definately worth it.  Playing in Beta I have become quite hooked on it.  It is one of the most well designed mmorpgs I have played and it keeps me wanting to log in for more.

The graphics are excellent, the character controls are crisp, the quests are fun, and it all just runs so smoothly and beautifully. 

• Stuka1000Stuka1000 Member UncommonPosts: 955

image  I need to sleeeep!!

Says it all really, awsome game image