Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game Guide

aiwendelaiwendel Member UncommonPosts: 63
I found these unofficial game guides
Here

Comments

• IdesofMarchIdesofMarch Member Posts: 1,164

Not too shabby I suppose. Gives me something to read for a few minutes. Thanks for the find.

• ivam24ivam24 Member Posts: 39
    that's nice.. but the problem is, we don't have the game to guide..
  • IdesofMarchIdesofMarch Member Posts: 1,164

Originally posted by ivam24
    that's nice.. but the problem is, we don't have the game to guide..

But it's the closest thing I have right now to the game and well damnit, I'm going to take it!

• DevilfishDevilfish Member Posts: 8
    I like the guide, but I'm pretty sure it breaks the Code of Silence for closed beta testers. I hope that Theli doesn't get caught.
  • PowerDXPowerDX Member Posts: 27

I have to warn you that the build for Heavenly Demon Death Thunder provided by that site isn't for long-term playing. Later in the game (about 60+), that build will miss A LOT and not have as many critical hits as promised. Furthermore, a caster in 9D doesn't need that much Con. But because of the NDA, I can't give you a detailed guide.
    One more thing, you'll gain 4 stats points every level and 2 more stats points after every chi breathing. In short, you'll gain 6 stats points after every chi breathing. The reason why I have to split them is because most builds use those 2 additional points for non-major stats. For ex, after level 30, a caster doesn't rise his or her Con every level but after every chi breathing.
    I wonder if that guide is based on speculation because I don't think such a build can get you to lvl 120 (well, unless you can leech forever or linger on as a crappy caster for a few years).

• ZwobotZwobot Member UncommonPosts: 2
    oh thats cool....
    i can´t wait to play

• Mighty_OzMighty_Oz Member Posts: 9
    Hey that link to the guide does not work anymore, anyone still have the guide somewhere ?
    Thanks.