Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

omg i think this game doesnt just get boring it gets VERY VERY boring

glockmasterglockmaster Member Posts: 147

i think this game is so so boring after a while even if your a low lvl  can sum1 tell me about a free online mmorpg that is based on gangstas or the mafia and isnt text based thanks

Comments

• RSmastaRSmasta Member Posts: 29
    Good for you, but does anybody look like they care?
  • glockmasterglockmaster Member Posts: 147
    i dont know i cant see through the computer duuuuuhhhh
  • sly220sly220 Member UncommonPosts: 606
    dont think there is one????

Originally posted by glockmaster
    i dont know i cant see through the computer duuuuuhhhh

Dduhhhhhhh I wasn't suggesting that you had to see through the computer.
    well u sed doi they LOOK like they give a crap or summert sounds pretty much like ur suggesting that

Your taking things too literally.   Not everything means what it looks like...

WELL WHAT THE HELL DOES IT LOOK LIKE THEN

Originally posted by glockmaster
    WELL WHAT THE HELL DOES IT LOOK LIKE THEN

Are you stupid?   If not you should be able to work out what I meant instantly.  
  • TamalanTamalan Member Posts: 1,117
    "This thread delivers!"
    Inane Posting Gazette

Originally posted by Tamalan
    "This thread delivers!"
    Inane Posting Gazette

...?
  • grenades69grenades69 Member Posts: 88

Originally posted by RSmasta

Rofl, how many times have you accused everyone else of "flaming"?
    Because that to me looks like a flame. RSmasta, I think it's slightly
    ironic that you see yourself as the 'cleanser' of all flamers on this
    forum, but so far you're the biggest flamer around here.

Now if you'd cared to actually read the first post then you may have
    noticed he asked a question, which was fair enough, but not one of your
    posts on this thread were even an attempt to answer his question, so
    stop spamming this poor guys thread and shut up for once. He has the
    right to his opinion, so stop flaming him for it.

As for the OP, AFAIK there isn't a gangster style MMO atm and I don't think there will be one in the near future.

Originally posted by grenades69

Originally posted by RSmasta
    Rofl, how many times have you accused everyone else of "flaming"? Because that to me looks like a flame. RSmasta, I think it's slightly ironic that you see yourself as the 'cleanser' of all flamers on this forum, but so far you're the biggest flamer around here.

Now if you'd cared to actually read the first post then you may have noticed he asked a question, which was fair enough, but not one of your posts on this thread were even an attempt to answer his question, so stop spamming this poor guys thread and shut up for once. He has the right to his opinion, so stop flaming him for it.

As for the OP, AFAIK there isn't a gangster style MMO atm and I don't think there will be one in the near future.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   Oh, wait, were you serious?  

Yeah, it looks like a flame to you.   But you see, I never flame people.   ME a flamer?   Get your facts straight, kid.     

Do you think I don't know that he has a right to his opinion?   Read though my posts in this forum and you will see that I've said countless times that EVERYBODY has a right to their opinion.   And no, I won't shut up for once, mainly because I don't want to.  

I posted like I did towards him because I have had past experience with him, and I fail to see how I can be flamed for that.   Don't ever come to a forum unless you know what you are doing, because your post is entire bull shit.   Especially your part about me 'flaming him for using his opinion'.  

• Hiya44Hiya44 Member Posts: 3

Doh, sorry ignore this post, I just got the E-Mail from MMORPG.com warning me about my accounts....sorry, I won't post for another few days until my main ban is over...

• grenades69grenades69 Member Posts: 88

Originally posted by Hiya44

I never knew somebody could be so stupid...
    Just because somebody uses blue letters for their text doesn't mean they are a retard.   Yet another example of how immature you really are.   AND What adds to it is that you seem to think that I'm forgetting that he has a right to his opinion.   Well if you think that then you are too stupid to read through a forum, so some experienced forum user you are.  
    There really is no need to call me a retard, it's obvious your just trying to cover up your own *cough* problem.
    P.S   This is Shrimp10 and RSmasta....for some or no reason RSmasta has just been banned, but I haven't recieved an E-Mail saying why.

Nothing in that reply is backed up, you're just throwing insults around, and the reason you've been banned I'm guessing is because you're acting like an idiot. You're not actually answering anything I'm saying. I'm honestly not taking any of what you just said seriously, because it's obvious that in your undeveloped mind you think you're actually making sence and that what you just said actually made me want to take back anything I said before.

Seriously, go to any of the other MMORPG forums and no one acts like you do, no one types in big blue retarded letters just as a lame attempt to look cool. I can honestly say with a hand on my heart you are the least worthy person of my time. I'm leaving this flame and spam pit you call the runescape forums and I'm going to go talk to some people that actually understand how a forum works, and why we use them.

Replying to this will be pointless because I'm not going to read it, your words mean nothing to me little boy. You lose at defending runescape, if anything my opinion of runescape is even worse now, because knowing that someone like you would admit the runescape community is childish makes me think that the community recently is even more imature than you are. Good bye little boy, and thank you for reminding me why it's never constructive to reply to a silly little retarded child like yourself.
  • Shrimp10Shrimp10 Member Posts: 275

Originally posted by grenades69

Originally posted by Hiya44

I never knew somebody could be so stupid...
    Just because somebody uses blue letters for their text doesn't mean they are a retard.   Yet another example of how immature you really are.   AND What adds to it is that you seem to think that I'm forgetting that he has a right to his opinion.   Well if you think that then you are too stupid to read through a forum, so some experienced forum user you are.  
    There really is no need to call me a retard, it's obvious your just trying to cover up your own *cough* problem.
    P.S   This is Shrimp10 and RSmasta....for some or no reason RSmasta has just been banned, but I haven't recieved an E-Mail saying why.

Nothing in that reply is backed up, you're just throwing insults around, and the reason you've been banned I'm guessing is because you're acting like an idiot. You're not actually answering anything I'm saying. I'm honestly not taking any of what you just said seriously, because it's obvious that in your undeveloped mind you think you're actually making sence and that what you just said actually made me want to take back anything I said before.

Seriously, go to any of the other MMORPG forums and no one acts like you do, no one types in big blue retarded letters just as a lame attempt to look cool. I can honestly say with a hand on my heart you are the least worthy person of my time. I'm leaving this flame and spam pit you call the runescape forums and I'm going to go talk to some people that actually understand how a forum works, and why we use them.

Replying to this will be pointless because I'm not going to read it, your words mean nothing to me little boy. You lose at defending runescape, if anything my opinion of runescape is even worse now, because knowing that someone like you would admit the runescape community is childish makes me think that the community recently is even more imature than you are. Good bye little boy, and thank you for reminding me why it's never constructive to reply to a silly little retarded child like yourself.

Actually, I wasn't banned for anything to do with the RS forum.  

Your words mean nothing to ME, and you are clearly the little boy.   All you have to back yourself up is that RS has shit graphics and sound, and that the community is immature.   I don't need to back up what I say in my posts, as what I say is truthful enough already.   By saying you don't read my words, you are basically admitting that you can't take my argumentive power, and you can't give good enough backchats.  

See if I care that I'm the only person on MMORPG.com who stands up for a game like they do, I really don't give a shit.   I'm proud of what RS is, and I will stick to my guns no matter what crappy retard comments you throw at me.  

Best MMOs - RuneScape and WoW
    Crappiest MMOs - Hero Online, SWG, DDO
    MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    ----

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117

Originally posted by Shrimp10
    -and you are clearly the little boy.  

-All you have to back yourself up is that RS has shit graphics and sound, and that the community is immature.  

-I don't need to back up what I say in my posts, as what I say is truthful enough already. 

-By saying you don't read my words, you are basically admitting that you can't take my argumentive power, and you can't give good enough backchats.    

-All you have to back yourself up is that RS has shit graphics and sound, and that the community is immature.  

-I don't need to back up what I say in my posts, as what I say is truthful enough already. 

-By saying you don't read my words, you are basically admitting that you can't take my argumentive power, and you can't give good enough backchats.    

-Where in that does it suggest that he's a kid?

-Because they do, and those things, ESPECIALLY the community ruin the game. Not so much graphics tho. Plus, people have said this a bunch of times before: The combat is crap, upping your skills is a boring grind, and the world is tiny. I know it's a browser based game so the world's not ganna be huge, but I'm not ganna call a retard smart just because of their disorder.

-No, sorry, that's not how thing work.

-Yes, cripple under the might of his argumentive power! Behold the amazing ability to call people noobs that don't agree with him! And gaze upon the glory of the big blue (retarded) lettering!

• Shrimp10Shrimp10 Member Posts: 275

Originally posted by BobCrazyton

Originally posted by Shrimp10

-Where in that does it suggest that he's a kid?

-Because they do, and those things, ESPECIALLY the community ruin the game. Not so much graphics tho. Plus, people have said this a bunch of times before: The combat is crap, upping your skills is a boring grind, and the world is tiny. I know it's a browser based game so the world's not ganna be huge, but I'm not ganna call a retard smart just because of their disorder.

-No, sorry, that's not how thing work.

-Yes, cripple under the might of his argumentive power! Behold the amazing ability to call people noobs that don't agree with him! And gaze upon the glory of the big blue (retarded) lettering!

And I have said this a bunch of times before - the combat system is a bit crap yes, upping your skills being boring comes under the fact that everybody has different opinions and yes, I know the world is small.  

Yes!   Shiver up and blow away under my fierce lash of argument!   Do it now!   But ignore the blue lettering, it's only a little help for me.  

Best MMOs - RuneScape and WoW
    Crappiest MMOs - Hero Online, SWG, DDO
    MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    ----