Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoW... worst community ever?

2»

Comments

• QuessQuess Member Posts: 78

well guys if we want lets try and put together some questions for Blizzard and then one of us or admin can send them a mail and we can see if they answord, just a idear but a possibal one.

• HemKhanHemKhan Member Posts: 231
    Apart from the swearing........Vice made a very good point.

Outkast Studios
    Mystic Online Community Forums

• FlamingBoiFlamingBoi Member Posts: 206
    all i can say is.. i think ure the childish and immature one.. come on, people have their preference in games, and it is not up to you to decide.. i have played like thousands of mmorpg over the past 3 years.. i dare admit that im not a n00b to MMORPGS.. but you have to respect the others who have just gotten in.. and btw.. im 14 .. >< ..started playing mmorpgs at around 11.. or 10.. forgot..

• RegusRegus Member Posts: 489

Warcraft 1/2, Starcraft and Diablo are "old" games so these 12year old f*ucks like you call them will come from Warcraft 3 because they could barely read when these games came out.

yes it is a brand but a damn fine one too so why not make a game a lot people think will be good and if they reach a lot of new players so be it.

These new players will play other games when they like it (= mmorpg) so they help the other developers too (greater player population). 

Weren't you once a "noob" and started playing and asking (dumb?) questions, give them a break not everybody can be that perfect like you.

One day all will die, surely you but never I.

"One day all will die, surely you but never I." Wheel of Time

• ogatogaogatoga Member Posts: 24

lol.... u mite as well have Coca~Cola make an MMO!!

They already have an MMOG, Cokemusic... www.cokemusic.com  you make music, from preset sounds and just hang around and play ur music @ concerts.  Its fun for a while image