Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone in Beta Testing?

2»

Comments

• mulkmulkmulkmulk Member Posts: 13
    I signed up for the beta and can't wait for the showdown.
    I heard that this game has been around as korean and chinese version.
    Any links to sites ?

• andreiutzandreiutz Member UncommonPosts: 36
    lol...ur a little bit 2 late for the close beta the survery was already delivered for the ones who signed earlyer but dont worry u`ll get into the open beta ...and the link si www.carpediemgame.com lol :)

• Trevdawg31Trevdawg31 Member Posts: 2
    No offense guys... but uh, this is the worst game i've ever seen, and I think you should be embarrassed Lol.  I can get mounted combat in zelda for the N64... and the graphics would be better.

• andreiutzandreiutz Member UncommonPosts: 36
    well...this game is F2P not P2P lol :p and I think it's a good game for a free on

• kInGl)0mkInGl)0m Member Posts: 15

That is exactly what im talking about, its a F2P game THAT JUST CAME OUT IN ENGLISH and it is a MMO with new stuff they are trying out. ITS NOT P2P AND YOUR NOT A BETA TESTER YET, you cannot criticise i game before it is even out. Its like saying to a pregnant woman her baby is fucking ugly as all hell when shes 6 months pregnant. If you want a game with good graphics etc. thats been full devoloped then  ffs go play WoW and if you cant afford or just dont like it (like me) then wait until Carpe Diem is an open beta before you kick and scream about the graphics etc. This is a great game for a F2P to play on a lunch break at work or in the afternoon since you CHOOSE when you want to play it not the people who run it since its F2P and you dont become unhealthy by playing everyday so your WoW credit doesnt expire. Its a game you play to have fun in and tell the programmers and GM's what to make better/change not a P2P WHERE YOU YELL AND SCREAM LIKE A FUCKING LITTLE BABY UNTIL THEY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Games are meant for fun guys...

I dont need to get a life... I'm a GAMER, I HAVE LOTS OF LIVES!!

• darblosdarblos Member Posts: 1
    I signed up for beta in early july and guess what? I got a survey from them on August 10th saying there looking for beta testers and they want me to take the survey so i did and they said they would get back to me in like 2 weeks.
  • retsehcretsehc Member Posts: 1
    just signed up for beta testing pretty excited to play the game.. looks pretty cool too just cant wait to try the game..
  • RyuneonRyuneon Member Posts: 5

I look forward to beta test.
    Please enjoy the following till then

Korean site
    http://www.caem.co.kr/
    * Only a Korean can play.
    * various downloads are made with anyone.

GREAT PROMOTION MOVIE! (230MB)
    http://www.caem.co.kr/download/gamemovie/caemmpg.zip

GREAT THEME SONG! (MP3)
    http://www.caem.co.kr/download/music/Dream_Vol1.zip

GREAT WALLPAPERS!
    http://www.caem.co.kr/download/wallpaper_view/images2/20(1280).jpg
    http://www.caem.co.kr/download/wallpaper_view/images2/21(1280).jpg
    http://www.caem.co.kr/download/wallpaper_view/images/13(1280).jpg
    * there is it still more...

Japanese site ("Cardinal Saga" is "CarpeDiem")
    http://www.csaga.jp/

I want to play beta test immediately!!!

GREAT PROMOTION MOVIE!
    This movie is after official service. (13MB)
    Four unique weapons of legend...
    http://www.caem.co.kr/download/gamemovie/caem04.zip

* A BEAR of a pet of a fairy appears.
    * The equipment of a strong horse appears.
    * It is a UNICORN not a horse. (There is exp to a horse.)

It's a sample screen shot. (Lv50 Knight & Unicorn)
    * Cool horse equipment & armor!
    * In fact, it's me...

• NovaNoahNovaNoah Member Posts: 8
    Yeah i am too i did about two months ago and im so exited

Though it was September, it is...
    Does beta test begin?
    I think that progress should be shown at any time!

p.s.

Do you reach all of you?
    > Latest News on Beta Testing
    > September 2006
    > Can I start by thanking all of you for completing our closed beta
    > survey on Carpe Diem. The response has been overwhelming and
    > suggests that this is going to be a great launch.
    > I am writing to let you know that we are just finishing the alpha
    > testing process and will be moving into closed beta shortly.
    > We will be writing to everyone who has successfully got into the
    > closed beta around Sept 12th 2006. But don't worry if you miss out,
    > there is still the opportunity to enter open beta which will start
    > a few weeks later. So please be patient and I look forward to
    > writing to you again soon. 

• shock090shock090 Member Posts: 32

Ive signed up for beta testing to

wonder wen it starts

• DrakaeonDrakaeon Member Posts: 630

Yay I got in. They say I will get my key and download in 10 days.

Can't wait. Looks promising.

I got in to woot
  • BadKittieBadKittie Member Posts: 30
    I got the invite!!!!!!!!!!!! wooohoooooooo!

• KipriianovKipriianov Member Posts: 2
    Good job everyone, I got in too, I signed up a long time ago and it looks really good, the mounted combat and the ability to level your mount looks quite interisting, in addition to the main boss being a real person. Hope to see people at the beta!
  • eccotoneccoton Member UncommonPosts: 1,340

I am excited about this beta. Got my invite it will be a long 10 days. I have been is so many bad betas lately I am hoping this will be the one to break the chain and deliver a mmo that is as good to play as on paper (can we say Dark and Light). See you all in beta!

Ecco

• NeoTeodorNeoTeodor Member Posts: 7

I just got the email from The Persistent Worlds Team and they say they'll send me a key for the closed beta in 10 days. There is a screenshot in the email:

• ZyfronZyfron Member Posts: 1
    i made it into the beta ( i signed up ages ago ) and carpe diem means "seize the day" in latin pretty coll name .
  • AngelShadeAngelShade Member Posts: 2
    WOHOHOHOH ME TOO BUT CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO IN BETA TESTING ARRIGATO
  • evilricevilric Member Posts: 6

Originally posted by AngelShade
    WOHOHOHOH ME TOO BUT CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO IN BETA TESTING ARRIGATO

you just play the game and fill in bug reports as you come across problems in the game. they will also send out
    questionnaires periodically asking people their opinion on certain game mechanics etc.

remember if you are in the closed beta (you should know by now as they have sent out the invites already) then you are probably going to have to agree to an NDA so you wont be able to post whatever you want about the game on whatver forums you want etc. breaking the NDA will usually result in an account ban as at this stage its important for a company to control information about the game, if there is a bug with something major for instance it does them no good to have it plastered all over every forum out there as the game is still in closed beta and they have plenty of time to fix it. all it takes is a couple of kids with no patience to get into a beta and they will cry about every broken system and give the game a bad name before its even ready to ship.

on the other hand though we may all get in there and find it does indeed suck (Dark n Light rings some bells) in which case you wait out the NDA and then blast it on the forums lol

but for the people who are just registering for beta now i think you have missed the invites for the closed beta and will have to wait a few months for the open beta im afraid

CarpeDiem is MONTHLY CHARGE???

CarpeDiem is CHARGING OF ITEM in Japan, China, Korea...
    A play is free of charge in Japan, China, Korea...

• WendoXXXWendoXXX Member CommonPosts: 165

iv signed and crossing fingers. the game really looks cool even if imo dosent look like a game u would spend several years playing... looks more like a story multiplayer game then a mmo but i sure wouldent mind playing it for a few months.... i might be misstaking :P

btw anyone else cant stop thinking about what will happand when the gm controling the end boss gets dumped by is wife and comes stoned and drunk as hell to work?

• WendoXXXWendoXXX Member CommonPosts: 165

Originally posted by Zyfron
    i made it into the beta ( i signed up ages ago ) and carpe diem means "seize the day" in latin pretty coll name .

u really think so? the name is acctually somting i hate simply becouse everyone knows whats it means but thats also the only sentence in latin they know so imo its gotten such a cliché sound.
    tis a cool name, its not a title that u would expect I beilive