Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This really is one of the worst MMORPG's.

2»

Comments

• Shrimp10Shrimp10 Member Posts: 275

Oh well, it's the RS way of life, and most players are used to it.

Hacking is easily avoidable, it just happens all the time because people don't believe it is going to happen to them.   To avoid it, there are simple steps

Make your pass hard (so nobody can guess it)

Keep your PC security updated (less keyloggers and viruses etc)

There are a LOT of auto programs and hack programs targeted for RS because the game is click-based.   All this requires really is WASD control.

Best MMOs - RuneScape and WoW
    Crappiest MMOs - Hero Online, SWG, DDO
    MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    ----

• HomiesliceHomieslice Member Posts: 156

Originally posted by MisterFreeez

I agree 100% and would like to add onto this. While It does take a massive amount of time to raise your skills to a useful level, even when you manage to do this you run an extremely large risk of being hacked.
    Runescape, while a huge online MMORPG, has quite possibly one of the largest community of scammers, hackers, and macroing systems used. You could spend two years getting a very large chunk of money and good items just to log on the next day and find you have nothing left because you visited a keylogger site or someone hacked your computer and if you arent a very experienced player you may have fallen prey to an extremely developed and thought through scam.
    In all of gaming i have never seen so many programs dedicated to depreciating a game as much as this one, playing this game is like playing russian roulette, you may dodge the bullet once or twice but your bound to get screwed once or twice minimum.
    Word of Advice to players and future players of RUNESCAPE: Do NOT trust the other players completely unless you know them personally, and even then use caution

i do agree with you, i stop playing this game for a week because 50 ppl tried to scam me, luckliy its life and life is full of cheaters and scammers, yu just gotta deal. I've been bsed more times than I can count in the wild and never died.

Ya heard

• Shrimp10Shrimp10 Member Posts: 275

As I said, that's life.   There's no need to let cheaeters ruin it for you, it's their own loss.

Best MMOs - RuneScape and WoW
    Crappiest MMOs - Hero Online, SWG, DDO
    MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    ----

• iampiemaniampieman Member Posts: 38
    If you actually played for more than 10 minutes maybe you couldve seen this is a great game and graphics who cares about the damn graphics only immature people of age 10 would care about graphics

piepiepiepie i is master of pies!

• Mr.HappyMr.Happy Member CommonPosts: 64

Ok, let me get this straight. You are posting here because you hate Runescape? Why do you care? I mean, some people like it, and some people don't. Some people don't like paying $10-$15 a month just for a downloaded game that takes up ALOT of memory space. Some people ( like me ) don't want to pay that much. Also, who cares about the graphics. I know they aren't the best, but there is no NEED for you to care if you don't play...

So why don't you mind your own business and go play your MMORPG games and stop annoying people that play games that YOU don't like.

• glockmasterglockmaster Member Posts: 147
    i think this game is well totally CRAP! come on if you think about it it gets so boring the graphics are so poo and theres so many bad things about it!
    why are you posting on here if you dont wonna play da game and it isnt $10 to $15 a month it is cheaper than that i know i played it for a long time
    u also need to know u dont download it u just go to www.runescape.com and u can play it from there
    i do not understand why u play this game its graphics are crap the story is all over the place and u cant exactly say uve completed it coz they just keep adding quest why not download secondlife at www.secondlife.com and play that u have to register on the website and its overal a good game with good graphics and u can do anything u can and more in real life
  • RSmastaRSmasta Member Posts: 29

Originally posted by glockmaster
    i think this game is well totally CRAP! come on if you think about it it gets so boring the graphics are so poo and theres so many bad things about it!

Yet another enemy to battle on the rough battlefield of the RS MMORPG.com forum.   If you think this game is crap, then why are you posting here 4 times in a row when nobody wants to listen to you?   Geez!

i do not understand why u play this game its graphics are crap the story is all over the place and u cant exactly say uve completed it coz they just keep adding quest why not download secondlife at www.secondlife.com and play that u have to register on the website and its overal a good game with good graphics and u can do anything u can and more in real life

As I said, why are you wasting your time posting here if you hate this game?   Your words against RS are going to change nothing.  

well maybe coz some people cant get it through there heads that it is so boring and it takes ages to lvl whenu get to a high lvl but people have theiur own opinoins

well maybe coz some people cant get it through there heads that it is so boring and it takes ages to lvl whenu get to a high lvl do you play on rs or do you play on other games?

And maybe some people cant get it into their heads that it isn't boring for everyone?   It is only boring for you because you don't like it, but the people who do like it obviously don't think its boring.  

You are making yourself look more and more immature by the moment simply by saying the crap that you say.  

like i have replied to you in another email i also think other people have their own opinoins but most people quit playing coz it gets more and more and more boring for them maybe for some people but i have heard even zezima has quit playing and now plays guild wars maybe even guild wars is boring maybe its not i have factoins gets hard but still good game also i played on runescape for over a year thats all but now i play more exciting games but if u have an opinoin that it is a good game thats good for you you might be a lvl 90 with full guthix that can walk around tellin everyone they are noobs or can go into wildy and make loads of money from there but other people aswell as me quit playing runescape even when they were high lvls they quit aswell s me coz it got more and more boring

like i have replied to you in another email i also think other people have their own opinoins but most people quit playing coz it gets more and more and more boring for them maybe for some people but i have heard even zezima has quit playing and now plays guild wars maybe even guild wars is boring maybe its not i have factoins gets hard but still good game also i played on runescape for over a year thats all but now i play more exciting games but if u have an opinoin that it is a good game thats good for you you might be a lvl 90 with full guthix that can walk around tellin everyone they are noobs or can go into wildy and make loads of money from there but other people aswell as me quit playing runescape even when they were high lvls they quit aswell s me coz it got more and more boring

I perfectly understand what you are saying here, and I accept it.   Yes it does get more and more boring, but I've already told you I've admitted that.   But the thing is, there really is no need to say that there are more exciting or better games out there, because that has only came from your opinion.   You've said yourself that you know that other people have opinions, and to understand what I've been trying to do on this forum, you must truly accept AND understand that.  

So please, just leave this forum and relieve some pressure on yourself.   If you don't like RS, that's fine, but there is no need to come to this forum and get yourself in arguments over something you dont like.   If you don't like RS, why are you spending so much time in this forum arguing?   I have no disrespect for you, I would just like you to leave this forum and RS be, and by doing so you will help me and yourself.   There really is no need for us to bicker, so there is no need to get involved any more.   I only carry on because you start first, and I don't want this forum to seem like a complete home for RS haters.   Leave me, this forum and RS behind and just put a stop to the arguing between us.   It's really not hard.