Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What The....?

Savag3On3Savag3On3 Member UncommonPosts: 23
Okay, I meet all of the system requirements, but still, I keep getting a prompt saying that I have a "TNL Error" What In god's name is this!!!! This is *so* driving me insane!!

Comments

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Did you install play online first?

imageKiamdeimage

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• Savag3On3Savag3On3 Member UncommonPosts: 23
    Yes, I have all of the FFXI CD's installed also, I even bought a new Graphics Cards, and everything, and when I go to play FFXI, and I hit "Play", it seems as though it'll work, and after the screen enlarges, it then comes back down to size, and says "Hardware TnL Error", and I looked this up on the FFXI site, and it said something about not having an adequate Graphic Card, when mine is a frickin' GeForce FX 5200 PCI, and that thing owns. >_O This is really getting on my nerves, it's been doing this for a few days now, and I've tinkered, and tinkered with it, until I'm on the brink of insanity, dood. imageimageimageimage

Drivers?

Hmm this is odd. Try reinstalling your Nvidia's drivers.

imageKiamdeimage

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• Savag3On3Savag3On3 Member UncommonPosts: 23
    image Eh? And how would I do that? LoL....I'm clueless when It comes to these kinda things....:S

go to directx.com and downlaod the newest driver...

imageKiamdeimage