Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To those who are currently playing KO open beta......

Are the two servers currently down?

I can't get past the character room.

I don't know if you guys are having the same problem right now.

Comments

• HemKhanHemKhan Member Posts: 231
    Yup same thing happening to me........guess the servers are down for an update or something.

Outkast Studios
    Mystic Online Community Forums

• AuranAuran Member Posts: 34
    Could I get a link to the site where I can sign up for KO beta. Sounds interesting.

• higgsbosonhiggsboson Member Posts: 296

Originally posted by Auran
    Could I get a link to the site where I can sign up for KO beta. Sounds interesting.

www.knight-online.com.my

You will be required to download bittorrent which take about couple of second.

and then click on client dl link.

It's all free and there are a lot of players....

I'm thinking of creating my own clan but I need someone to join my party in my time zone (Eastern Time)

I'm liking this game so far except the lagging issue when you try to pick the item.

Is there PvP?

Also I'm on EST if you need a member i'd join... that is if there is PvP

EDIT: And why is it taking really long to download?

• HemKhanHemKhan Member Posts: 231
    The official download is slow...........use the mirror, if you are using the mirror it should be fine.

Outkast Studios
    Mystic Online Community Forums

• JAttractiveJAttractive Member Posts: 149
    Oddly this game is more fun for me than Lineage 2. I can tell I will get bored with this fast and wouldn't pay to play it (well not much) but at least it's "interesting"... Other than eye candy I still can't figure out how Lineage 2 is supposed to be fun. Maybe I just need to put more time in it.

• ramadinramadin Member Posts: 1,304

It took me 2 hours to download with bit torrent over cable.  It may be longer now with all the people trying to download, im not sure.  Oddly I agree the game is kinda cool, mostly due to all the cool items there are.  I tried exploring, but the world seems extremely tiny.  Maybe this is all open beta gets to see...

"When you're in prison, dont be no ones bitch, its bad for you..."

The Offspring

-----------------Censored------------------

But my all important question still stands... Is there PvP?

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106

I'm playing l2 beta atm, and i'll agree, solo'ing gets pretty boring, grouping is probably more fun. But in the long run, there will probably be a ton of content, and good PvP and siege battles etc. Good PvP, thats all I need.

Although thing I hate about it, I hate mouse controlled games, click here, go there, I WANT TO USE DE BLOODY KEYBOARD!!!

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• ramadinramadin Member Posts: 1,304

Yes theres PvP

"Although thing I hate about it, I hate mouse controlled games, click here, go there, I WANT TO USE DE BLOODY KEYBOARD!!!"

You can use the keyboard, either wasd or arrows to control your direction.

"When you're in prison, dont be no ones bitch, its bad for you..."

The Offspring

-----------------Censored------------------