Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Flamers post here so you aint anoying anyone, this is your topic 2 flame k?

Falconv700Falconv700 Member Posts: 10
Just flame as much as u need 2 just pack it in annoying everyone! we try out best to stop you guys! so start flaming see if i care

Comments

• Shrimp10Shrimp10 Member Posts: 275

Not a good idea, Ben...

You don't know what some of these bastards can do...

Best MMOs - RuneScape and WoW
    Crappiest MMOs - Hero Online, SWG, DDO
    MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    ----

• godofwar69godofwar69 Member Posts: 151

I Played RS Again AND I LIKE IT! RS IS SO COOL

Yeah Right LoL I Got Bored In 10min

• Shrimp10Shrimp10 Member Posts: 275

Originally posted by godofwar69

I Played RS Again AND I LIKE IT! RS IS SO COOL

Yeah Right LoL I Got Bored In 10min

Oh, look who's back.   Get a ban for that insulting thread of yours did you?   You really did deserve it.  

Anyway, back to the point.

WHO CARES.   Do we want to know that you just played and got bored in 10 mins?   No, we don't.

Best MMOs - RuneScape and WoW
    Crappiest MMOs - Hero Online, SWG, DDO
    MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    ----

• grenades69grenades69 Member Posts: 88
    Why is everyone typing with coloured and stupidly large letters all the time on the runescape forums? Do you think it makes you clever? Or is it that you can't read anything smaller?

Just kinda proves the point that 99% of runescape players are 9 - 11 year olds, even the ones on the forums are little kids.

• sparky7483sparky7483 Member Posts: 159

In my mind, RS is like Barney. Its gr8 4 little kids who wanna get started on MMOs, but when u get older u kinda realize there're MMOs out there where you DON'T have 2 crap up ur mouse OR grind ur ass off just 2 make a living.

On a side note, even though ppl have flamed Jagex constantly, I remember when I used 2 play when a "friend" of mine "borrowed" my acc 2 see wat membership was like, they were actually quite pleasureable 2 do business with. I got it back within 2 days of the incident, but all my stuff was gone.

Life is full of choices--dont make RS one of em
    ----------

• HomiesliceHomieslice Member Posts: 156
    Easy ass MMO. What ruins it besides the graphics and the sound is the immature scamming community.

Ya heard

• RSmastaRSmasta Member Posts: 29

Originally posted by sparky7483

In my mind, RS is like Barney. Its gr8 4 little kids who wanna get started on MMOs, but when u get older u kinda realize there're MMOs out there where you DON'T have 2 crap up ur mouse OR grind ur ass off just 2 make a living.
    On a side note, even though ppl have flamed Jagex constantly, I remember when I used 2 play when a "friend" of mine "borrowed" my acc 2 see wat membership was like, they were actually quite pleasureable 2 do business with. I got it back within 2 days of the incident, but all my stuff was gone.

Barney....wtf...that's the most non-sucessful offence towards RS I've heard in my lifetime!   It's more like a mixture of CBBC and CNN...there's the kids and there's the older, more serious folks.  

Originally posted by grenades69
    Why is everyone typing with coloured and stupidly large letters all the time on the runescape forums? Do you think it makes you clever? Or is it that you can't read anything smaller?

Just kinda proves the point that 99% of runescape players are 9 - 11 year olds, even the ones on the forums are little kids.

No it doesn't.   Just because somebody wants to be a smart asse and write in color doesn't mean they are an immature child.   If somebody can't read writing properly, or has short sight, then you should respect that, not take the piss out of them for it.   If you do, then we know who really is the scum around here.   And 99% of the RS community aren't little kids, it's more like 65% of it.  

Originally posted by Homieslice
    Easy ass MMO. What ruins it besides the graphics and the sound is the immature scamming community.

How does the graphics and sound ruin RS?   The game has more paid subscribes than EVE, EverQuest I and II, Dark Age of Camelot, SWG, City of Heroes and Villains, and Ultima Online.   Basically RS has more paid subscribers than all MMORPG's besides WoW and Linieges I and II.   Yeah, maybe it's because the game is only $5 a month and most of the subscribers are little kids, but these little kids have still decided to pay for the game, which must mean it's better than you think.   And it does.   The community only ruins the f2p part of RS, not the p2p part.   On f2p worlds, like 90% of players below level 60 will follow you saying 'fr33 stuff pl0x' or 'can I trim your armor'.   On p2p worlds (this one is quite hard to figure out), I would say around 5% of players below lvl 50 will ask you for free stuff, and there isn't as much scamming on the members worlds as on the free worlds either.

Originally posted by RSmasta

No it doesn't.   Just because somebody wants to be a smart asse and write in color doesn't mean they are an immature child.   If somebody can't read writing properly, or has short sight, then you should respect that, not take the piss out of them for it.   If you do, then we know who really is the scum around here.   And 99% of the RS community aren't little kids, it's more like 65% of it.  

Are you joking? If you can't see or read very well then firstly, what are you doing on a forum? And secondly, wouldn't it be easier and make you look less of an idiot to just increase the case size for all websites you browse on rather than just your own? You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

And I played runescape for 2 years, why? Because my computer was rubbish, I couldn't afford better, the moment I upgraded my computer I quit runescape, it was vile, runescape was just a 24/7 grind, the only actual thing you can do in runescape other than grind is pvp in the wilderness, and what a waste of time that is, it takes around 4 hours at least to find someone who is worth killing, then they either teleport, run away or maybe you get lucky and they are lagging real bad meaning you just kill them. If of course it's an evenly matched fight then may god help you, be prepared for a 15 minute fight consisting of nothing but auto attacking and eating food (which requires one instant click of the mouse and extends the fight by another 2 mins each time you do it).

Runescape is an ok free game, but as an MMO it is complete rubbish. Deal with it, go and enjoy runescape if that's what you enjoy, but don't bother posting on the MMORPG forums unless you're willing to admit that runescape has terrible graphics, gameplay, sound and community and the only reason it's so "popular" is because of fanboys like you getting all your 10 year old friends to start playing and convincing them there is no better game out there just because you can't handle the fact that there could possibly be a better game than your precious runescape.

Are you joking? If you can't see or read very well then firstly, what are you doing on a forum? And secondly, wouldn't it be easier and make you look less of an idiot to just increase the case size for all websites you browse on rather than just your own? You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

And I played runescape for 2 years, why? Because my computer was rubbish, I couldn't afford better, the moment I upgraded my computer I quit runescape, it was vile, runescape was just a 24/7 grind, the only actual thing you can do in runescape other than grind is pvp in the wilderness, and what a waste of time that is, it takes around 4 hours at least to find someone who is worth killing, then they either teleport, run away or maybe you get lucky and they are lagging real bad meaning you just kill them. If of course it's an evenly matched fight then may god help you, be prepared for a 15 minute fight consisting of nothing but auto attacking and eating food (which requires one instant click of the mouse and extends the fight by another 2 mins each time you do it).

Runescape is an ok free game, but as an MMO it is complete rubbish. Deal with it, go and enjoy runescape if that's what you enjoy, but don't bother posting on the MMORPG forums unless you're willing to admit that runescape has terrible graphics, gameplay, sound and community and the only reason it's so "popular" is because of fanboys like you getting all your 10 year old friends to start playing and convincing them there is no better game out there just because you can't handle the fact that there could possibly be a better game than your precious runescape.

No, you deal with this.   You have NO RIGHT to tell people not to post on MMORPG.com unless they are going to flame RS.   The forum is here for all people to express their opinions on RS, INCLUDING us RS players.   What you said about it being popular from 'fanboys' like me posting and getting 10 year old kids to play is basicallly BULL SHIT.   What you have basically just said means you think that MMORPG.com is the reason MMORPG's get so popular.   So your saying the 6.5 million people who play WoW came to this site first?   No.  

If you read through my posts on Shrimp, you may notice that I have admitted that the graphics, sound and community are a let down, but I have chosen to accept that, unlike you.   Simply saying 'don't come to this forum unless you want fo flame RS' is a very immature thing to say, and just goes to show that you can't accept the fact that everybody has different opinions, and in my opinion is just flamebaiting.  

I have never not been able to handle the fact that there are better games than RS out there.   But the REAL truth is, a game is good based on the opinions of the people who have played it.   Everybody has different opinions, and you really should learn to accept that.   I like RS, a few other people in this forum like RS, a few others don't like RS.   Heck, some despise it.   But it doesn't matter.   It's not one of the worst MMORPG's, and it's not one of the best.   But in my opiniion, it is, and I keep that to myself unless you RS haters wedge it out of me.   You are the ones that start the flamewars and arguments, not me.   I really don't wish to get involed in trouble with RS haters, but the crap you say just forces me to.  

Right ok let me understand your logic here, everyone who enjoys
    runescape is allowed to post here, but people who are critising it are
    ALL flamers who are only here to cause trouble. Well you are wrong. The
    fact that you see all people who don't agree with you as a "flamer" is
    just proof that you obviously cannot handle other peoples opinions, you
    just flicked through my post, didn't read half of it and let me tell
    you that reply to it had nothing to do with what I said.

Why don't you learn to read, calm down for a bit, take a deep breath
    and then maybe try and reply to my post again, or I'm just going to
    ignore you.

Have you not noticed what I'm doing on this forum? I'm discusing the game, all you're doing is spamming how much you hate the so called "flamers" and spamming your own threads. So stop acting like you're the only person here who has a right to post, and if you're going to bother replying to this or any other post of mine AT LEAST make sure you understand what I'm saying before you reply with some retarded asumptions you've already made.

This is why the community sucks on runescape, because kids like you think your opinion is the only one that matters, and everyone who disagrees is either a "noob" or a flamer.

Oh and you just posted that aparently I said 'don't come to this forum unless you want fo flame RS' care to actually find that quote in any of my posts? Because I think you'll find that you just made that up for the sake of argueing.

Right ok let me understand your logic here, everyone who enjoys runescape is allowed to post here, but people who are critising it are ALL flamers who are only here to cause trouble. Well you are wrong. The fact that you see all people who don't agree with you as a "flamer" is just proof that you obviously cannot handle other peoples opinions, you just flicked through my post, didn't read half of it and let me tell you that reply to it had nothing to do with what I said.

Why don't you learn to read, calm down for a bit, take a deep breath and then maybe try and reply to my post again, or I'm just going to ignore you.

Have you not noticed what I'm doing on this forum? I'm discusing the game, all you're doing is spamming how much you hate the so called "flamers" and spamming your own threads. So stop acting like you're the only person here who has a right to post, and if you're going to bother replying to this or any other post of mine AT LEAST make sure you understand what I'm saying before you reply with some retarded asumptions you've already made.

This is why the community sucks on runescape, because kids like you think your opinion is the only one that matters, and everyone who disagrees is either a "noob" or a flamer.

Oh and you just posted that aparently I said 'don't come to this forum unless you want fo flame RS' care to actually find that quote in any of my posts? Because I think you'll find that you just made that up for the sake of argueing.

You are clinging onto the edge of the cliff in this argument.   Yet another post of bull shit.   I have never said that I class anybody who disagress with me as a flamer.   I have never said that everybody should like RS.   I can handle people's opiniions much better than you can, otherwise I would have left this forum months ago.  

Why don't you sit down, take a deep breath, have a cup of tea, watch some TV, and then come back when you truly understand what I'm trying to do on this forum?   I've stated time and time again that all I'm trying to do is cut down the amount of flaming that RS recieves on this forum.   And guess what?   It's worked.   There used to be 5 or 6 flamers at a time that were biting at my neck, now there's just you and a couple of others.   Your standing in the middle of nowhere.   Why not just back off?   You've already been argued with so many times by me, and if you can't figure out that I'm not going to stop sticking up for RS then you are just thick.

I read your post thouroughly, and I gave a very accurate reply.   My 'dont come to this forum unless you want to flame RS' was simply a breakdown from your actrual quote which was:

'but don't bother posting on the MMORPG forums unless you're willing to admit that runescape has terrible graphics, gameplay, sound and community'

I have roughly done this.   I've admitted that the graphics, sound and community are a let down.   But they really aren't terrible.   It gets better on p2p worlds.   The gameplay is fine.   I fail to see how anything is particularily WRONG with it.   Yes the combat system is shit and its one long grind but oh well.  

The community is immature because 10 year olds get their friends to play, or the people that do play all think only their opinion matters.   The reason you think this is because you know hardly anything about RS.   A few years back nown, Jagex went to Miniclip to ask them to advertise RS, and Miniclip agreed.   Now Miniclip is bad enough for a repuation of immature kids going to it and spending hours and hours on their games, but RS being advertised on it is basically opening a gateway for immature children into RS.   What also doesn't help the community is that the game is f2p, so anybody can get on it for no money, in less than 5 mins and on a shit PC.  

Right ok let me understand your logic here, everyone who enjoys runescape is allowed to post here, but people who are critising it are ALL flamers who are only here to cause trouble. Well you are wrong. The fact that you see all people who don't agree with you as a "flamer" is just proof that you obviously cannot handle other peoples opinions, you just flicked through my post, didn't read half of it and let me tell you that reply to it had nothing to do with what I said.

Why don't you learn to read, calm down for a bit, take a deep breath and then maybe try and reply to my post again, or I'm just going to ignore you.

You are clinging onto the edge of the cliff in this argument.   Yet another post of bull shit.   I have never said that I class anybody who disagress with me as a flamer.   I have never said that everybody should like RS.   I can handle people's opiniions much better than you can, otherwise I would have left this forum months ago.  

Why don't you sit down, take a deep breath, have a cup of tea, watch some TV, and then come back when you truly understand what I'm trying to do on this forum?   I've stated time and time again that all I'm trying to do is cut down the amount of flaming that RS recieves on this forum.   And guess what?   It's worked.   There used to be 5 or 6 flamers at a time that were biting at my neck, now there's just you and a couple of others.   Your standing in the middle of nowhere.   Why not just back off?   You've already been argued with so many times by me, and if you can't figure out that I'm not going to stop sticking up for RS then you are just thick.

I read your post thouroughly, and I gave a very accurate reply.   My 'dont come to this forum unless you want to flame RS' was simply a breakdown from your actrual quote which was:

'but don't bother posting on the MMORPG forums unless you're willing to admit that runescape has terrible graphics, gameplay, sound and community'

I have roughly done this.   I've admitted that the graphics, sound and community are a let down.   But they really aren't terrible.   It gets better on p2p worlds.   The gameplay is fine.   I fail to see how anything is particularily WRONG with it.   Yes the combat system is shit and its one long grind but oh well.  

The community is immature because 10 year olds get their friends to play, or the people that do play all think only their opinion matters.   The reason you think this is because you know hardly anything about RS.   A few years back nown, Jagex went to Miniclip to ask them to advertise RS, and Miniclip agreed.   Now Miniclip is bad enough for a repuation of immature kids going to it and spending hours and hours on their games, but RS being advertised on it is basically opening a gateway for immature children into RS.   What also doesn't help the community is that the game is f2p, so anybody can get on it for no money, in less than 5 mins and on a shit PC.  

Once again you haven't understood anything I've said. Good going! And I laughed when you said I know nothing of runescape "you know hardly anything about RS", because I had JUST said in one of my previous posts that I played for two years, way to prove you're not reading anything I'm saying. Why don't you stop replying with stupid ideas which sound nothing other than "wah I love runescape but you don't so you must be a flamer who doesn't understand the game!" and actually try making a post that makes sence, and actually adds to the discussion.

Once again you haven't understood anything I've said. Good going! And I laughed when you said I know nothing of runescape "you know hardly anything about RS", because I had JUST said in one of my previous posts that I played for two years, way to prove you're not reading anything I'm saying. Why don't you stop replying with stupid ideas which sound nothing other than "wah I love runescape but you don't so you must be a flamer who doesn't understand the game!" and actually try making a post that makes sence, and actually adds to the discussion.

I don't care that you played RS for 2 years, you still know hardly nothing about if it you think that the immature community was fully caused by kids getting their friends to play.  
  • sparky7483sparky7483 Member Posts: 159

Originally posted by sparky7483
    Barney....wtf...that's the most non-sucessful offence towards RS I've heard in my lifetime!   It's more like a mixture of CBBC and CNN...there's the kids and there's the older, more serious folks.  

WHO GIVES A SHIT??!? I was just comparing RS to something else.

Life is full of choices--dont make RS one of em
    ----------