Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Jesus MMORPG?

If there was a game where you play as everyone's favorite magician (Jesus of course) and you go to live events such as the crucifiction, with weapons such as "Centaurians shield" and "M-16 Assault Rifle" either fighting for jesus or slaughtering his armies. Jesus is in a new movie, how would he be in an MMORPG? ("Jesus: Ressurection" would be the name") Sounds cool?

I like dogs, they taste good.

I like dogs, they taste good.

Comments

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106
    Somone ban this jackass.

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• geldgeld Member Posts: 129
    This is called dipping your giant stirrer, in the great pot of trouble.

*Signature*The Pessimist says the cup is half empty. The Optimist says the cup is half full. The Pragmatist says the cup is half full of air. The Engineer says the cup is operating at 50% capacity. The Psychologist says the cup is your mother. The Punk Kid also says the cup is your mother. The Cricket Player says his cup is definately full. Everyone knows that Pamela Andersons cups are full. The Defendant says it was like that when he found it. Me, I just ask the waitress for a refill.

• BKOOLBKOOL Member Posts: 67

Definetly not.  Anything with Jesus in it would be way to controversial.  Even the new movie is even pushing the boundries a little, and your talking about people fighting against Jesus with M-16s.  I don't know what was going on in your head when you thought of this game, but whichever part of your brain gave you the idea of this game should be burned.  Now maybe a game set around the time of Jesus with egyptians, romans, and such would be an exceptable idea, but staight out choosing if your for or against Jesus is ludacris!  No matter what religion you are you should be against this game!

• feedtherichfeedtherich Member Posts: 105

You forgot to include a third option to vote for: "I'm an Athiest and it still sounds retarded."

• milhoan6milhoan6 Member CommonPosts: 580
    OMG that would be pushing the limit there dude are u on somethin?  No one's gonna go for a Jesus MMORPG because most people believe  in Jesus Christ and it makes me feel ur making fun of peoples religions ( lets make Jesus hold an M-16 an while were at it we should make a Buddah MMORPG too.... note im being sarcastic!)

• ianubisiianubisi Member Posts: 4,201

Bait? Meet hook.

More Kool Ade, please.

• ViolentYViolentY Member Posts: 1,458

lol, I thought the idea was kind of funny, but that's just me.

If the original poster was being serious, my mistake.

-Machiavelli

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384
    can someone please lock this thread

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• Iceman12321Iceman12321 Member Posts: 992
    agreed. probably shouldnt have brought it up in the first place...image

• brute175brute175 Member Posts: 4

I would definitly play a Jesus moorpg! ::::08::

I would be so entertained! A world with hundreds of jesuses running around healing, knocking over tax collectors! Alternate jesuses who gave in to satan, and run around in spangled thongs! W00T!

• NasasNasas Member Posts: 73
    oh my....way too controversial... the non-christians would never play the game....

Wheres the mod, some of these people need to be banned, and this thread deleted. All this thread is, is a mock & bash christiniaty topic.

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• GundamitGundamit Member Posts: 268

Agreed, They locked the canada sucks post but they leave this one??????

If this is not locked then not another opinion post such as the canada sucks should ever be locked again.

O an having a MMORPG like that would never even make it past writing on paper.

I'm I getting drunk?! Roll the dice to see if I'm getting drunk!
    Computer Specs:
    AMD Athlon 2200+ XP
    Asylum GeForce FX 5200 256MB
    1024MB SDRam
    Sound Blasters Audigy

• ianubisiianubisi Member Posts: 4,201

Originally posted by Gundamit
    Agreed, They locked the canada sucks post but they leave this one??????

Why would they lock a post that says Canada sucks?

Everyone knows it's true, why lock it?

• lyonman24lyonman24 Member Posts: 855
    omg people need to relax ban people for what bringing up a topic in a disscussion forum??? as a mmo might be cool just hard to think of a end game. why is it christians get mad about anything that might help there cause?? i mean come on a mmo that might help convert tons of people?? just because someone thought of it dont crisify that person for making a sugjestion. just like the greek gods where created to explain things that couldnt be explained is the same reason the bible was created. but people took the bible to heart i dont believe in a man made book to live by WRITEN BY MAN PERIOD. I do belive in a higher power but i dont go to church because there is no reson to you can pray at home.

Blind and ignorant...

1. Its clear that everything said so far is negative towards christianity in a mocking way. If you cant see that, I dont see how you can even type.

2. Dont speak ignorantly about a religion which you seem to have lack of knowledge about. Man was only an instrument used in the creation of the bible, like a quill used by a scholar.

• ZoharZohar Member Posts: 673

Perhaps if phrased a different way, your original post topic could be discussed in a more favorable fashion. The way it was presented was offensive to some people. Religion is a touchy subject, if you cannot discuss it, or present ideas containing something pertaining to religion in a manner that will not offend a group of people, please do not post it at all (this includes matters of religion, race, gender, sexual orientation, etc.)

-=MMORPG.COM Staff=-
    E-mail: [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.