Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ROFL are you serious?!?!

KungfubarKungfubar Member Posts: 34
Heh i'm really surprised that the hype is as high as it is.  I've seen nothing to make me think it's not just an average asian grind.  Very few heros to chose from, very little customization and tons of grind.  Sure asian MMOs are fun for the first 5-15 lvls, but then booorring.

Comments

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402

Just curious.. have you played this game?

Do you have a problem with totally free games? Do they hurt you in someway?

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

• IdesofMarchIdesofMarch Member Posts: 1,164

Originally posted by Kungfubar
    Heh i'm really surprised that the hype is as high as it is.  I've seen nothing to make me think it's not just an average asian grind.  Very few heros to chose from, very little customization and tons of grind.  Sure asian MMOs are fun for the first 5-15 lvls, but then booorring.

Somehow I doubt you've even touched this game, judging by your post here and your comment left under the hype-meter.

Hmm, fancy that. Someone saying the game sucks without having played it.

• Thekobe8Thekobe8 Member Posts: 57

The customization is much better then some other games and the grind will be adjusted as Marks Howard said in many interviews. i think we can move on another topic.

Edit: spelling corrections

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    Ofcourse, I can't say anything more, but the game is actually very fun to play. better then I expected.

• AkikiAkiki Member Posts: 95

You are suprised? Really? So just how long have you thought everyone else on the planet has your same opinions? Because that is really the only way it would shock you. And what you have said shows you haven't even read anything about it. Please, stop wasting our forum space :)
  • amappalaamappala Member UncommonPosts: 159

Kungfubar, just ignore their ignorant ranting about you.
    They dont know better.

We know all these asian mmo suxs.

Kungfubar, we know a much better mmo is coming out 100 years from now.
    Even thou we havent tried it, we know they will be much better.
    So, Kungfubar, come back in a 100 years to show them your intelligent.

• mmonoobiemmonoobie Member Posts: 31
    You dont want to play the game? then fine dont play it... Its not like its our loss or anything if you dont play. Its free so there is no harm done to anyone but if you are so affected by this then I suggest you get a life pal, theres more to liefe than playing an mmorpg. 

• HiyukinHiyukin Member Posts: 1

He doesn't have the knowledge or background of this game so assumptions will be just assumptions. Just to clue you in the details of this game, 9D is the "first and only authentic martial arts mmorpg" that is out right now.

• DestroyeronDestroyeron Member Posts: 79

Noob alert.
  • Nate90909Nate90909 Member UncommonPosts: 13
    I don't know what is worse...all the ranting about kungfu, or him going on about a game he has never played...

• jrobinsondcjrobinsondc Member Posts: 10
    I dont know about the grind aspect, but this game have lots of heros to choose 9 differents clans and in each u can choose 4 kinds of heros to play, so 9 x 4 = 36 i think this amount of choose if very good.
  • 0k210k21 Member Posts: 866
    People like the idiot who made this topic are the ones that make MMORPG's do so badly in the first place -_- there were people who went on about SWG needing a revamp and there are people on WoW who are saying things are nerfed, just leave the game alone if you've not even played or read about it and if you haven't played it please post something more constructive than....I can't believe this game is hyped as high as it is.

Quoting people doesn't make you clever, in fact, it makes you all the more stupid for not bothering to read the quotes you post in the first place.

• acidleakacidleak Member Posts: 33
    ahhh wasted forum space, only worthwhile article in this area concerning looking at possible problems in going with this game is the one about movement, all the other negative stuff seems to be minimal or opinion based, mostly from ppl that have never played the game.