Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

killerx73's making money guide!

killerx73killerx73 Member Posts: 12

first of all: u dont have too pay anything for this guide only ur the time too read it !!

well ofcourse i cant make this guide on my own so here below are some people who helped my with other post on how too make some money:

wheel

www.guildwarsguru.com

mrs maxiemonster

witte was

well there are 3 ways too make money :

trading - this is very slow

running - this is some good money only too make real money u need too be lvl 20

farming - [farming= killing things too get money/stuff] this is the fastest methode u also need too be lvl 20 too make real money

well lets start with TRADING:

there are many things too make money with trading some of those are showed below:

buying selling: wel this option knows almost everbody because its very simpel u buy stuff at low price and sell them for high prices

this is a link too a auction site special for guildwars this dont COST YOU ANYMONEY [only in-game money] u can look what u want find, bet and win the auction

http://www.guildwarsguru.com/auction/

- ebay style

-leave feedback

-1000's of items and auctions!

-find what u want !

-good search engine!

- i think u realy shuld take a look! im not admin or somthing from this site! this threat also isent too get more

players too guildwarsguru.com  !

well u already understand but thats ofcourse too find good deals too make money .

making stuff: u can also go exchange stuff too make money just look around the world for those traders

u can find them anywhere outside towns ! or outposts!

RUNNING

this is a fast way too make money but its good if u want much money then u need too be warrior and be lvl 20 with a good outfit!

well u can almost run anything too get money

this is the running build for droks it can be changed in many ways !

Warrior/Monk
Level: 20

Strength: 13 (12+1)
Tactics: 16 (12+4)

Sprint (Strength)
"Charge!" [Elite] (Tactics)
Balanced Stance (Tactics)
Endure Pain (Strength)
Healing Signet (Tactics)
Holy Veil (Monk other)
Smite Hex (Smiting Prayers)
Purge Conditions (Monk other)

for the drok run u ask about 2k its a hard run so training is req

FARMING

farming is the best way too make money thats because UW and FOW and solo and duo builds

this is the UW 55hp monk solo build!

http://www.guildwarsguru.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3002750&referrerid=&highlight=55+hp+monk+build

this is for many many solo builds:

http://www.guildwarsguru.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10038096

and this is for many other builds:

http://www.guildwarsguru.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=234

and with this i come at the end of my guide

i got copyright if u want too capy anything u better message mail me: [email protected]

u can also cantact my in game under names like: killerx73 the vim     killerx73 the master    killerx the slayer

and monkmaster killerx73  any suggestion would be read and maby used.

Comments

• NadrilNadril Member Posts: 1,276
    Not to be mean, but it's an extremely... obvious guide.

Anyways, as far as the running goes warriors are not the only good runners. I have seen rangers running very nicely as well as even mesmers. I'm sure there are other builds for running as well.

Farming is great for money, but it usualy has a steep price to start farming.

Overall, all you did was just link some guru guides. It would have been better to just give a link to guildwarsguru and gwwiki and call it that. None of this you actualy came up with, they all are common ideas for farming.

• killerx73killerx73 Member Posts: 12
    well its more a group of links.... i also setted credits i just looked up some links makening newcomers undertsand somem oney making things...
  • NadrilNadril Member Posts: 1,276

Originally posted by killerx73
    well its more a group of links.... i also setted credits i just looked up some links makening newcomers undertsand somem oney making things...

Yeah I know. I just figured that it would probaly be more helpful to do your own guide about it.
  • killerx73killerx73 Member Posts: 12

i do undertsand your point but guildwars is too big too make a good guide without links..

i wherej ust thinking some newcomers wont spam the forums asking if they get money or how too make money ..

• WantsumBierWantsumBier Member Posts: 1,079
    Thanks for the time and effort killerx73.

I shoot for the curve... anything above that is gravy.

• BentBent Member CommonPosts: 581

Originally posted by killerx73

i do undertsand your point but guildwars is too big too make a good guide without links..
    i wherej ust thinking some newcomers wont spam the forums asking if they get money or how too make money ..

Nope they will still spam.  At one time I had 5 different newbie post on the main page here... And responsed GWO, GWG, and GWiki links in each of them... yet that didn't stop more thread from being started...

Thing is, I think people want and "answer" not options.  These are probably the same people that make a Ranger/N and delete that char because "they suck" and say they are going to make a W/mo instead.  AKA completely missing the point if GW in that no class right out "sucks."