Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

helbreath server (need one not got one) ;)

yo ive been deprived of a good helbreath server ever since my latest (underground) went down... private servers always die off eventually but i wish for some short term entertainment.. woop woop... anyone got a site for a private server or even just the file links. cheers image

Jack Lives Here....
Post +1

Comments

• FlamingBoiFlamingBoi Member Posts: 206

you can't post such topics here image..

mod will close this soon..?

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106
    Dont tell me that MMORPG has gotten so bad as not being able to post sort of shady game content. I'd be truely appalled.

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• FlamingBoiFlamingBoi Member Posts: 206

topics abt private servers are not allowed here i think =/..

• ShmeeShmee Member Posts: 321
    Theres nothing condoning it, posting info shouldn't be a problem your not doing anything wrong unless you actually play itimage

• HemKhanHemKhan Member Posts: 231
    Its just the RO free servers they wont allow you to post anymore. Its cause Gravity was being bitchy about it.

Outkast Studios
    Mystic Online Community Forums

• CohhCohh Member Posts: 265
    Yes, we do not condone the use or spread of free server info when p2p services are availiable, sorry!

-Cohh-
    -MMORPG.com Staff-

-Cohh-
    www.Carnage-Guild.com

• JutsuJutsu Member Posts: 264
    You were told image

(o'.')--------oo----('.'o)

(o'.')--------oo----('.'o)