Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New game: some SS

2»

Comments

• vinceMvinceM Member Posts: 17

Originally posted by dukejinx
    Looks like another crappy mmo that people will dl, and stop playing in about 30 minutes after boring gameplay and ombat and nothing to do and nothing to achieve, and will be obvious isn't going anywhere.

Hi, do you expect to learn everything about a game in 30mins? Achieve everything about a game in 30mins? So you mean dev is gonna spend years to develop a game for you to finish everything in 30mins?
  • VaterexVaterex Member UncommonPosts: 379

The game seems like it will be pretty good, they are saying that it might open up for registration again tomorrow. I will have to try this game out.

{image
  • UarkoUarko Member Posts: 7

Just as long as its Free 2 play, I dun mind trying it out. If its not good enough, at least it kills time, I got too much on my hands sometimes, and too little cash to do other things....

• szehuiszehui Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by Uarko

Just as long as its Free 2 play, I dun mind trying it out. If its not good enough, at least it kills time, I got too much on my hands sometimes, and too little cash to do other things....

haha same as mi...but nowadays not much game can kill mi haha...

image from the 24 hr stress test

events!!!

• UarkoUarko Member Posts: 7

Hey guys, closed beta is out, not that bad reallly, I am playing hunter in game. Anyone any comments?

• GrimReapezGrimReapez Member Posts: 463

I have access to this game, but currently can't d/l the client.

Also, to the person who said this is another crappy game... /sigh

You can NEVER judge a book by it's cover.

-
    Do not hate it, but instead embrace the diversity.

• nmhieunmhieu Member Posts: 10
    look a bit like ragnarok and Rose Online
  • nmhieunmhieu Member Posts: 10
    And the graphic is not very good as I see